48. Difficult being away

Flashback continued...

Sanskar stopped the car,. Swara look at him,.
Sanskar; we reached,.. come.
Swara nods nd they come out of car,. She sees a farmhouse,. It was looking beautiful. Sanskar take her bag out,.nd stand beside her taking her hand in his, entwined their fingers,.swara smiled,..
They entered inside but it was dark,. Sanskar switched on the lights,. It look like.. no one came to live here for months,.
Swara was confused about this farmhouse, Because she don't know whose this..
Sanskar; it's my farmhouse,.. oh sorry our,. Before kavita died.... ... sorry faked her death,. All family members used to come here on weekends nd enjoy but now....it remain closed..
Swara put hand on his shoulder,..
Sanskar ( smile) don't worry I m okay,.. specially when you are with me.. I m superb,..
Let's go to room,.
He put the bag on side,. They go to a room,.
Sanskar; you go and fresh n up,.. I will arrange this room till then,.

Swara tried to say she will do that but Sanskar refused. She went to washroom,.after sometime swara come out,.nd sees everything is properly arrange,. He had arranged bed,. The room was looking much better,..
Sanskar; finally done,.. now I m going to sleep,..( saying this he jumped on the bed)
Swara look at him with wide eyes..
Sanskar; what happened,. ?
Swara nods nothing,. She goes near bed,.to put her watch on table,.nd take her phone,.when Sanskar snatch it,..
Swara look at him like what?
Sanskar; nothing.. I just forgot one thing,..
He typed something nd send it,.nd then give her phone back..
She got shocked to see the message was sent to Laksh saying that she is leaving,..
Sanskar; it's needed swara,..
Swara;( sign) but he will get angry on you? why are you hiding from him,.
Sanskar; ( serious) I know,. Not angry,.he may hate me.. nd even my family members,.but it's needed,. There is someone between us who is with Kavita,. Nd I can't take risk,. I trust Laksh but not that person.. I don't want to put him in danger..

Swara sit in front of him,. taking his hand in her,. Assuring him to say what is he want to,..or hiding,..

Sanskar; kavita is back with a motive swara,. Nd I m not sure what,. For arshit or for my properties,.
Swara; how can you be so sure? It may be misunderstanding..
Sanskar; i can never repeat my mistake,.. I Know I did mistake by accusing you in past but not this time,. I m sure then only I m saying that,.. she never met with any accident,.. her each and every word is lie,. Nd she was the one who tried to kill me,. I could not believe when I came to know about it,.when I saw her alive..  nd then when I come to know that she will even try to kill u ,. As I m married to you,. Nd I m moved on,..U r coming in her way,.I could not let that happen that's why I did all that drama,. avoiding you,. regretting for the moments I spend with you,.
But  tell me Swara did you ever thought that why I didn't said sorry for my closeness to you,.., about that kiss,..about Holi day,.. I didn't because I was never sorry for those moments,.. I never regret any moment that I spent with you... You heard what I wanted you to,. I knew you were listening to me that night,.nd when I was talking with Laksh,. I never told you anything directly cause I knew that I will never able to lie for the moments which are my most precious moments,.. the kiss that I shared with you was not a mistake,.it was most special moment of my life,. I know I gave you much pain saying all that but trust me swara,. I knew that everyone will hate me for what I was doing,. I was feeling much more pain in my heart doing that,. I had no choice,... trust me swara..

Swara put her hand on his mouth to stop him,. understanding his pain..

Swara; I trust you,. You don't need to explain urself,. If you did it for a reason,.  I m sorry I misunderstood you..( holding her ear)

Sanskar;( hold her hand, nd cup her face) cause I wanted you to do that,.  So Don't be sorry okay,.

Swara nods,.
Swara look at him lovingly,he was looking tired,. He was handling so many things,. She moved a bit close to him , cup his  face,.nd made him ly on bed . She kissed him softly on his forhead,. Sanskar feel himself relaxed with that kiss,. He closed his eyes,. He open his eyes feeling her moving away,.. he hold her hand,.she felt his fear,.nd she sit beside him taking support of bedpost assuring him that she is with him,. She caress his face nd hair,. Sanskar was looking at her without blinking his eyes,. He was feeling blessed when her fingers were moving through his hairs,. Swara move her hand through his eyes making it close,. Sanskar put his hand around her belly nd hugged her tightly,.. pulling her close,.swara shivers when she felt a kiss on her belly.. Sanskar felt her shiver nd smiles..
Sanskar;I think it's not first time   when I hugging you like this,.then..
Swara get shocked as she realized what he was saying,.he knows it,. That means he was in Sense when he hugged her when he was suffering from fever,.
Sanskar ( look at her) I told you na swara,. All my moments that I spent with you are special to me,..then how can I forget it,. I was not in complete sense but I can feel your presence even in that state..