26. When her calmness turned into anger

Next morning;

Swara woke up and went to washroom. Sanskar also woke up and sits. He sees arshit sleeping. He caressed his face thinking about last night. Whatever happened made him feel little better. He could not live with that guilt whole life but somewhere he still feel guilty.

Sanskar (monologue): Today, I m feeling light. I still can't able to forgive myself but Swara wants to forget everything and she has forgiven me. I don't know how can be someone so selfless. Once I accused her saying that she is selfish. How wrong I was? Swara is such a gold hearted girl. I did so much to her still she forgive me and asked for friendship. She was saying that friendship with her is not less than a punishment and I know why she said. But for me her friendship is blessing. I promised her that I will trust her and I will keep my promise.

Then only washroom door opened and Swara came outside. Sanskar sees her and smiles at her. Swara also look at him and she also smiled.

Sanskar (smile): Good morning Swara.

Swara feels happy because this is first time he wished her morning. Swara nodded with a smile.
Sanskar gets up and goes to washroom. Swara goes to dressing table. She was getting ready and thinking something.

Swara (monologue): This is the best morning in my life. Sanskar wished me. My heart is feeling like flying. I m so happy today. Last night when Sanskar asked forgiveness, I was totally shocked. I was afraid that he knows about Kavita but thank God Laksh didn't spill it. But whatever happened he knows that I m innocent and it makes me feel so good. He promised to trust me. Today, he wished me good morning. He don't know but these small things giving me a lot of happiness. I love you Sanskar. I love you so much.

Suddenly something striked in her mind: I have to talk to Laksh. I know he didn't tell anything about Kavita still how can he do this?

She comes in sense listening Sanskar's voice who just came out of washroom. He was calling her.

Sanskar: Swara.
Swara: (No answer)

Sanskar (little louder): Swara!!

Swara came in her sense and looked at him with smile.

Sanskar: Where are you Swara?

Swara nods nothing.

Sanskar: What were you thinking?

Swara nods in no.

Sanskar (smile): Ok leave that, Actually I will get late today. I have some work after office.

Swara get confused.

Sanskar: It's very important work and don't think why I am telling you.

Swara look at him surprised because she was thinking the same.

Sanskar: You are my friend right?

Swara nods.

Sanskar: We are friends not stranger. So, I m telling you.

Swara was disappointed a bit with word friend. Still she didn't show and smiles.
Swara goes and wake Arshit and make him ready. After that Swasan left downstairs with Arshit in Swara's arms.

Everyone were in house temple for praying. Laksh sees them descending stairs and smiles. They were looking like a perfect and happy couple with their cute son.

Swara sees him looking at them and give him death glare. Laksh sees this and get that Swara is angry. He immediately turns his face and started talking with Ragini.

Swara and Sanskar joined others and did Aarti. After that, all have their breakfast. Laksh was finding every way to ignore Swara. While Swara was looking at him angrily.
Everyone went to their respective works after breakfast. Sanskar have his breakfast and says bye to everyone and went out. Swara also went to her room with Arshit. She was placing Arshit on the bed then she saw something. She made Arshit sit on the bed carefully and rushed downstairs.