31. The Unknown Attraction

Sanskar was holding her waist by one hand and another was cupping her face, pushing her hair fringes away. Swara's one hand was on his chest and another on his shoulder. Screen freezes on Swara and Sanskar's faces inch apart and their eyes were closed. Their lips were just about to meet. Suddenly, the wind blows and due to speed of wind, the vase kept on nearby table fell down with shattering shout leading Swasan to come back into their senses. Sanskar and Swara opened their eyes at same time and look at each other.

Swara swiftly turned her gaze and looked away from him. Her face showed, how much embarrassed to face Sanskar. Sanskar looked at Swara, who was facing other side and then he also avoided to look at her. He was feeling so embarrassed. He didn't know what to say to her. He goes toward cupboard and took out his clothes and went to washroom.

When Swara was sure that he has gone to washroom. She rushed to table and took the water bottle and immediately gulped water. After having some water,  She sat on the bed breathing heavily. She put her hand on her heart to calm the way it's racing. She didn't know why all of sudden, her heartbeats rate exceed its limits. Her throat dried up again. Her mind was replaying those moments again and again. She clutched the bedsheet in her fist to avoid these feelings. She knew very well how her condition become whenever Sanskar comes so close to her but this was beyond what she thought. May be because she was never this much close to him. She never thought that it will gave those unexplainable feelings.

A few minutes later, she composed herself but she didn't know how will she face Sanskar. She didn't know what to do. For now, she thought to go outside the room and was about to go when she notice broken vase. So, she thought to clean it first.

Sanskar was standing under the shower. Water flows down his well built body. He was closing his eyes. His hand was resting on the wall and he was reminding the moment with Swara just before sometime. How close he was to her, how he back hugged her, nuzzling her neck, kissing her forehead and her eyes and he was going to kiss her on her lips. With that Sanskar open his eyes with jerk.

She was cleaning the broken pieces carefully. Suddenly she got cut in her finger but she didn't noticed it. Then only Sanskar came. He looked at her cleaning broken pieces and then noticed her bleeding finger.

Sanskar (shocked): Swara!!
Swara got confused and looked at him. Sanskar rushed to her and took her hand in his. Then only Swara realized that her finger got cut.

Sanskar: What are you doing? Have you gone mad? Here your finger is bleeding and you...

He made her stand up and made her sit on bed. Swara surprised to see his reaction for just minor cut. Sanskar opened the side drawer of bed to took out the first aid box. Swara was about to  sign him through hand and finger that she is fine. It's just little but he didn't let her do it.

Sanskar (angry): No signing and gestures. I know for you. It's just little and all... For god shake give your finger some rest. You call it little. See how much it's bleeding!!

Sanskar took her hand and started doing bandage. Swara move her another hand to say something but Sanskar looked at her.

Sanskar: I said na, stay still. What was the need to do it? You Should have called servants. They would have done it. But no.. you want to do everything yourself.

Sanskar keep scolding her while Swara was admiring him with smile at her face. Suddenly she realized what she was doing.

Swara (monologue): Oh god!! not again.
Swara stopped looking at him.
Sanskar did her bandage and Swara immediately ran outside the roon. Sanskar got confused but then he realised what happened before sometime. He thought she might be feeling bad because of that.