Prologue: Last Year's fiasco and The Beginning

(Denzel's POV)
(Breaking the 4th wall)
Whew, its been a year since that crappy fiasco from that planet.

Those experiences were fun and weird at the same time. Although having trouble to kill a cave crawler, being jousted by a reaper, getting lost in the lost river, being slapped by a sea dragon, and blowing up the rocket, all of which was bad since I nearly died sooooo many times. After all that crap, all nine of us surprisingly lived.
Well, after we returned we were bombarded with hundreds of questions, it's kinda like a death sentence or an interrogation you know?
In any case, I, Symor, Michael, Mecole, Jake, Karl, Chelsea, Shameh, and Vina returned with a whole lot of stuff. Especially that we brought back lots of diamonds, then became rich as f**k.
I should open the TV and see what's new.

*turns on the TV*

"In any case, this new virtual world really sells a whole lot right?"

It seems that I was halfway the news when I turned it on.

"I agree, though I don't really understand the game in that world."

*turns off TV*

Good thing I bought 1 for each of us.
Seriously, its not that expensive, it doesn't even reach 1000$ and yet, they still force me to treat them. Not that I mind though. It was a fun year with them in that planet, or was it punishment for the rocket?

I went to one of my rooms which was programmed to communicate to the others. Since its about time, we talked about a lot of stuff before beginning a virtual adventure.

We talked for quite a while before we entered the virtual world.

"So then, let's begin?"
"Hmm!" - Everyone

Everyone nodded in response as we put the helmet on our heads.

"System 1, open!"

We lost our consciousness as we travel to a virtual world.

Bla bla bla some crappy instructions

After a short while, we finally arrived.

We met up somewhere.

"Now we're here, let's see what we can do."

"This game, isn't it Minecraft?" - Michael

"Yes, but why are there slimes on the surface even though its not a swamp." - Symor

"Our bodies are not square." - Jake

"I can see birds, though there are only parrots in Minecraft." - Karl

"It is basically Minecraft, combined with Terraria." -???
"Still can't pronounce 'r' huh, Heirro." - Symor

There are a few new people here, mainly Heirro Baltazar. Basically, he is smart, tricky and an intense gamer...
Why is Jake staring at me?

"Hmm, its about 6:00PM now, wanna log out and meet up at plaza tonight?" - Chelsea
"Sure!" - Everyone (that includes me)

OK, hmmm, settings, then logout should be here... Huh?

No logout button at all?

And an announcement to all 100000 players?

"I am horribly sorry for forgetting to fix the logout button before I duplicated the files. The GMs will help out as much as possible until 10th day. For now, we will try to find a way to force a player out of this game." -Announcer/GM

"Umm, what?"

Everyone had the same shocked face like me.

(AM: This has a very problematic storyline. Soon enough my schedule is gonna get very cramped down to the minute so I had to make a choice. This story will be very long, so the release will be monthly instead of random. I do not have enough time to start a whole lot before a new phase of "hell" (school) starts. In this story, how I set the prologue is kind of crap so I hope that chapter 1 [showing up at June 15] will make a satisfactory return to the impact of this long novel. But for now, I hope that you liked reading this novel. This will have many game/light novel/anime references scattered through the series, I wonder if you can find them all.)