Chapter 1.1: Slime Staff, Classmates, and Gang ups.

(Denzel's POV)

The fifth day passed through without our notice. We currently are living normally here while clearing off some slimes who are trespassing on our territory.

"I don't feel so fine killing slimes but hey, they drop money."

"Same here Denz, but looks like we are gonna get some stuff down if we properly see one holding some." - Michael

Slimes have different kinds of each. All have a respective color of their gel and can drop ores, money or loot if it carries some. But there is one drop that would be very interesting to get early on.

"The best stuff that we might look for is the slime staff very early in the game. Imagine getting that before getting to the worse part where you need to farm money." - Rafael

"I agree there, the slime staff is best for money farming if you have the actual accessory needed. I think it's called lucky coin." - Michael

"But the chances of dropping a slime staff is completely slim. Like 1 in every 10000 attempts you will get one? It's beyond imagination dude."

"You were saying?" - Symor

"You were there?!?!?!"

"No way, he has the staff already?!?!" - Rafael

"What?!"

"A 1 in a 10000 chance? What do I expect, it's Symor. His luck can become insanely absurd sometimes. Either way, congrats." - Michael

The slime staff: The slime staff allows you to summon a slime to attack enemies. The summoned slime will be invulnerable to damage, potion effects, status effects and other things...

Practically, an ideal weapon.

"Either way I could use this to smack you guys in the head and still deal damage with it." - Symor

"That feels different from the actual terraria..."

"Feels like modded minecraft I know Denz." - Symor

"Seriously, smacking anyone with a non weapon object makes it feel minecrafty."

"Friendship punch?" - Michael

"Similar to that but..."

The fact that being able to smack a summoning staff on your enemies might make it more powerful than the original. Plus Symor is pretty good with Spears and Staffs. I wonder how it will end for them if they have to fight him.

"Deep thought? Then how about we take it easy for the day guys." - Symor

"Yeah, let's slow down till night time." - Michael

We temporarily separated until nighttime. The events that happened during afternoon were mainly meeting some of my former classmates and corps members.

"Oh, it's just you." - ???

The voice that I really do not want to hear since graduation. From the amount of presences I can feel three behind me. These three are very annoying, they have superiority complex, power of fame, and look down on people. These three are complete dipshit who still haven't learned their lesson after losing to me in many ways: Calculation speed, Chess, UNO, Card games, etc.. Because of me winning those, they began to bully me, though I didn't really bother since I can't release my combat prowess in school grounds. But seeing them trying to bully me even here, it seems that they have prepared.

"What are you doing here? Making weapons blacksmith? Ahahahaha!" - ???

"How did you even get first blood when you are just a lowly blacksmith. Maybe you had your friends hurt them before giving the kill to you?" - ???