Chapter 2.2: Clearance of a side-quest dungeon, and a mob...

(Michael's POV):

I entered the dungeon in front of me...

Fully prepared, I used some fire magic for lighting...

"This is weird, dungeons in terraria have torches or water candles placed at random spots."

I invoked some mid level magic...

"Rings of fire..."

A bunch of rings clad in fire and varying in size are fire downwards providing me a small bit of mapping...

"This goes deep..."

I continued walking down by the walls so I could at least notice whatever is the changes that might occur...

Sometime Later...

I had been walking down the stairs fir two hours now... How deep is this?

"Jeez..."

I sighed, I noticed the changes on the walls for the third time already...

"Oh is this the end?"

I finally found the deepest part which I did not know, the start to this dungeon.

"How many are there... forty rooms and more than a million skeletons..."

Troublesome, but I guess it could help me with my magic.

"Good thing Denzel made me a copy of it..."

I took out a book with the symbol of death at the front page...

"Book of Death!"

The book opened automatically and flipped to a page in which my next spell will be cast.

"Hellfire!"

My mana guzzles quickly, so I should at least be more conservative with this skill...

"Fire dragon!"

My mana capacity increases whenever I use a skill, but it is very small that I wouldn't notice it easily. The weird thing is, it increases by 1% of the mana I used during combat. That means using it for my convenience will not increase the capacity.

What I summoned is a dragon, with a 30 meters long body which resembled more to the eastern dragons. In fact, this is a new skill that I learned while fighting the Eye of Cthulhu, and it costs nearly all of my mana in my current state.

I summoned it to actually test the mana efficiency of hellfire...

Although it did clear the room when it starts eradicating all of the skeletons trying to attack me, I merely lost only half of the actual cost.

"Very useful Denz..."

I entered the room and found a chest.

"Pretty good loot huh..."

I opened the chest and found a bunch of old scrolls which contain various types of magic...

"Ooh, more fire magic..."

I opened one of the scrolls in which it contains more forms of fire magic...

"Scan!"
"Scanning........Scanning complete, learned 5 new fire magics." - Game System

Wonderful...

I checked the profile menu and check the magic section.

"Fire Wings: Using this skill will generate burning wings to the caster. It can be controlled at will. This allows the caster to fly as long as the mana is being utilized. Lastly, when any object touches the wings, it will take damage and a burning effect depending on the color of the wings."