Chapter 1.4: The Tarot Card Tournament Part 2

(Denzel's POV):

Symor's match has started. His opponent was a Paladin High Lord, a very difficult opponent to fight one on one.

But Symor probably will handle this smoothly.

The paladin's axe started to shine brightly, preparing for an attack that can end the battle in one go. He was aware of how dangerous Symor as an opponent is, so being careful and keeping an eye will definitely help him by a huge mark.

The paladin dashed forward, attacking Symor by the side. His axe was grabbed onto and countered swiftly and precisely.

He knew Symor was a difficult opponent, so he expected this to happen at least this much.

"They're not talking at all huh. I guess Symor is really checking how his opponent moves, and then making a perfected block, dodge or maybe counter to make a perfected move."

Soon after, Symor won the whole tournament without taking damage at all...

"Strong as usual."

But then again Vina lost her match in the Hierophant card battles, and now Heirro's final round is now starting.

"Tarot card VIII-Justice card final round, begin!" - Referee

The match started with the Card Clasher spewing fake smoke to create a magnificent setup to the whole arena. Completely covering the vision of both of them and the audience.

Heirro's vocation is mainly "Hero" (just so you know the whole clan/faction had multiclass, Denzel having Lost Traveler, Synergist & Enchanter, Michael being Demon King, Pyromancer & Blaze Binder, Symor being Martial Artist, Master Combatant & Destroyer). He has aptitude on all magic elements, has tremendous physical capabilities and has incredible talent to combat with range-melee mix.

"Looks like he's going for the classic sword-right gun-left combat style huh."

Honestly speaking, his opponent is a Card Clasher, pretty classy but overpowered and complicated vocation. I'm simply training to become one myself, since the Lost Traveler vocation allows me to learn any vocation's abilities.

The fight is at it's peak now huh.

The fog has finally dispersed and Heirro noticed the changes in the arena.

Fire traps are on the floor, air blasts are scattered throughout the arena, light flashes are everywhere in the border area and frozen stalactite drop cards are in the ceiling of the coliseum all of which are activated when touched.

Heirro didn't flinch or panic from the situation, instead he targeted himself with air pulse, sends every object into 5 meters radius from the target. He created a small place for him to dodge and attack at the same time.

Without wasting time the Card Clasher sent enigma cards, attempting to de-buff Heirro. But all four cards were slashed and shot before they were able to reach him.

"Pretty good from the so called 'Hero'" - Card Clasher

"Well, it's because of my friends." - Heirro

Chit-chat huh, judging by the situation, Heirro is still in a disadvantage, with very small area to use as a zone for dodging. If he hits his border by accident, it'll be a disaster for him. But I think he will be fine, he is very careful since he was very much trained by our leader which is Symor.

"Can you deal with this then?" - Card Clasher

The card clasher sent three cards containing three different spells. One is classic explosion, one is Mana Vamp and the last one is an artifact hunter's weapon stealer card.