Chapter 2.4: Sorcery and Melee Capability

(Michael's POV):

I finished preparing for my stuff before I try to hunt down the Sorcery faction. I took out most of the equipment I looted from dungeons and organized them in multiple tables.

The drones alone are things that I would ask Denzel to check out. The magic scroll is put in the table concerning magic related items. The money loot goes to coin slot inventory and my weapons can be readied with swift hand movement.

The only threat is that the Sorcery faction will have magic nullifiers. Although Denzel can deal with it, I mostly would've been screwed if I haven't receive Death's Grip Evil Scythe (DGES) and Blazing Divinity Annihilation Trident (BDAT).

I brought the drones with me so I can request Denzel to check them out once I arrive to his base. Though I still feel uncomfortable, knowing the fact that those girls are around there. I normally cannot stand an atmosphere where the ratio of women to men is rough.

"I guess that's enough preparation."

After some time of organizing the equipment and materials, I set them in magic portable storage devices.

I took off and set for Denzel's crystal palace.

After some time I arrived to the snowy biome. As I enter deeper into it, a hailstorm grows stronger and stronger.

"Is Denzel trying to learn new magic?"

That thought crossed my mind but I noticed that the area gets way foggier.

"Pretty sure Denzel doesn't have wind magic. So he's probably being hunted down."

There are many possibilities in fact. One of them is of course Denzel learning new magic, the Sorcery Faction doing stuff which is ideal, the
God's of Gaming faction doing stuff which would be annoying, and many other chances in which I normally wouldn't expect.

I tried to contact Denzel using a message.

"Denz, you around?"

Later while I'm walking, Denzel replied. Quite slow, something might be up.

"Yeah, we are actually under attack. This hailstorm is just a part of it. I'm holding them off right now, identify them and come here." - Denzel

Alright, maybe I should quickly scout the area.

"Fire wings!"

A pair of burning wings grew from behind me, emitting a powerful orange light. I flew straight to Denzel's palace while scanning the whole area.

I found a bunch of robed people on the ground in a pentagon formation with one person at the center emitting a light blue light in his or her staff.

Better slow them down first huh...

"Rings of Fire!"

A bunch of burning rings varying in size moved downwards to hit the robed people. I went straight to Denzel's palace to check up on him.

"Denz!"
"Michael, these guys are a troublesome bunch. Are they the ones Symor talking about?" - Denzel
"Yeah, apparently all of them are very powerful magic users. We have an elemental magic user, magic-physical shield user, a summoner, a supporting healer or buffer, a debuffer, and I have no idea about the last one."
"They really are formidable... Did Symor only send you?" - Denzel
"Yeah, I messaged him to possibly send one more person just in case."
"Then let's prep ourselves then..." - Denzel

A girl entered the room with a bunch of bottles...

"Denz, here they are. You will need them for sure." - Bella
"Thanks." - Denzel
"What are these for?"
"No time to talk about it, grab one and drink it right now! Bella, gather everyone and stay in the bunker area. This will be very difficult." - Denzel
"Sure! Be careful both of you!" - Bella
"Yeah."
"Of course!" - Denzel