Chapter 1.8: Exploring the Jungle and Camera Mechanics

(Denzel's POV):

Twelve days after the Jack the Ripper incident.

Dawn comes up, although I was already awake. I stood up and looked around my surroundings.

It was snowy and has a bunch of ice spikes.

In fact, I am in the ice spikes biome right now, at the top of the mountain, on top of my Crystal Palace which is still under construction.

The Crystal Palace, referencing its name to many things, will be made by only me, and probably some other people who would help me.
Under me I felt some presences, it is Ashley. I messaged her the instant I noticed her presence.

"Good morning."
"Likewise Denz, have you awaken way earlier?" - Ashley
"I stayed awake for the night, immersing myself into the perfect atmosphere."
"I see. Anyways, where are you?" - Ashley
"At the roof."

She stopped messaging me after the last message I sent.

She's probably headed here so I better prep myself.

I took out a piece of crystalline and started to focus, I took a peek once more to the layout of my design for the palace.

Ashley arrived before long, noticing her presence I glanced towards her and she returned that with a gaze.

"So, what are you doing?" - Ashley
"I'm thinking a bit before really finishing this whole palace. It has ten floors and a double basement having 2 floors each, so It'll take half a year at most."
"The size is huge anyway, it could be enough for us to live here for free right?" - Ashley

She's definitely trying to freeload with her friends. Not that I mind.

"I don't mind. Since I don't plan on living alone."
"Really? Thanks then!" - Ashley

She's definitely happy for freeloading but, she seems happy with my decision as well. I can't really say no to someone who holds a very high value to me.

As Symor says, she could be part of my harem which I don't desire but nonetheless, I really love her.

Smiling and waving her hand everytime we meet, that energetic and happy expression is enough to make people fall in love. Although I have to ensure that she won't be tainted by some stupid soul.

In the middle of our talking Symor suddenly messaged me: "Denz, become Tarzan for the next few hours, days at most."

Ashley looked confused by what Symor messaged me with.

"He meant that I should explore the jungle. I guess he got some cool news."

The Ice Spike mountains biome is very far from the main base which is Symor's gigantic castle, and what I mean by very far? Imagine my 1 hour travel from the base to the aquatic town? Now make it tenfold. And the jungle is pretty near from my current location.

So maybe exploring with her is fine, but I need a better reason.

I replied to the message with: "Why even explore that?"

After a few seconds of waiting, he replied with: "The Zodiac sign Gemini is found there, inside one of the 50 jungle temples. It seems that it is guarded by powerful golems so it's probably still untouched yet. So take that item to me, and you'll get a suitable reward."

Of course I replied:"Got it!" instantly. I  looked at Ashley before thinking about going to the jungle.

"Want to come?"
"Sure!" - Ashley

Well then I guess it's time to have fun myself.

I stood up and offered her my hand.

"Let's prep up, and leave a signboard."