Arc 1: Part 3: Troublesome Trespassers...

<This is Gayle, one of the characters that will have a high role in the story a little bit in to the future

<This is Gayle, one of the characters that will have a high role in the story a little bit in to the future...>

The fight immediately began with a quick strike...

Blinking towards an enemy, I instantly closed the gap between an assassin and me. After which I pushed my left fist into the abdomen of an assassin with ludicrous speed...

Being unable to react, one assassin was launched towards the wall of one of the houses, created a hole, and blew up into particles...

Simple amplification of strength... This is inexplicably overpowered for some reason...

The other assassins started making their moves with their weapons...

They had flintlock pistols, muskets, katanas from traveling merchants... and one of them...

"Arkhalis?"

The rare weapon from Terraria...

Arkhalis is the weapon that allows the person to swing endlessly with an inexhaustible supply of stamina...

So basically, continuous strikes...

A team of quick eliminations, let's see how they improvise fighting with an incomplete team...

"Transweapon Tech! Twin Cutters!"

Immediately, the man with the arkhalis starts slashing endlessly on my face...

I converted my gauntlets into a pair of double-edged short swords and set myself in a defensive stance immediately...

Three strikes in a split second... That's very annoying considering how much I have to block in that amount of time...

As such I received multiple cuts, just from the first few seconds...

Fighting against them alone is barely possible, since I'm already in a disadvantage, I'll be in trouble in no time...

However, I'm not weak enough to lose from something like that...

"This is quite troublesome..."

Just as I said that I felt a severe hunch on my instincts as the man with the katana immediately teleported to my left side...

"!!!"

A large slash upwards which nearly made my left arm unusable...

However, a long cut was made along my left arm, ranging from the elbow towards just under my shoulder...

"Crap."

I dashed backwards to get some room to breathe...

After that short while...

My instincts finally kicked in...

A total of eight rapid strikes will be sent by the man with the Arkhalis blade...