Chapter 1.9: Holding True Values...

(Denzel's POV):

Five days after exploring the jungle...

"Oh hey Bella."
"Denz, how's life?" - Bella

After a few daws of the exploration, I seem to meet more with Bella while I'm doing some constructions. The rest of the girls are simply taking a rest and/or shopping somewhere.

And it seems Michael is visiting today.

"Sup Denz, hows's your date?" - Michael
"Shut up, I did my job already."

Michael, knowing that through the picture of the day, thought that I might already gone far off than him.

"Anyways, this thing is huge! Though I plan to make my castle as large, probably even larger than this thing. How much crystalline do you need for this?" - Michael
"This will take 6 months at most in terms of time. As for the construction, around more than thirty thousand pieces of crystalline."
"That much?" - Michael

Too calm!!!

"Also, I'm here to bring you news from Chelsea and Symor himself." - Michael
"What is it about?"

I sat down and sharpened my listening skill while keeping myself in focus.

"According to Chelsea, they had found your imouto..." - Michael
"Specify!"
"The loli one in which you had chat with so much." - Michael
"You mean Julya?"
"Yes, and apparently, she's in a rowdy spot." - Michael
"Bella, be sure to keep an eye to the palace. Book of Death! Cryogenesis!"

God no, I don't want my imouto to be harmed in any shape or form.

"Where is she right now?"
"I was told that she is currently in the Roofed Forest Town." Michael
"That's far, but thanks anyway... Frozen Cocoon!"

I encased myself in ice which shattered right after.

I have arrived to the edge of the snow biome that is connecting to a tundra biome.

"Guess I should run for the rest... Be safe Julya."

I started running at a high speed. I made sure that my momentum remains balanced and went straight to the designated location.

Two hours had passed and I'm still running, but the distance itself is already in a close 200 meters.

I stopped myself and walked slowly while keeping an eye to my surroundings.

The place in itself is dark and could be prone to ambushes. But as a top 8, I'm not going to be ambushed easily.

One man slowly walked towards me and started talking.

"Are you here for the Town?" - Mysterious Stranger
"Uh, yes... Why?"

I tried to make my answers as vaguely as possible.

"Then don't come there." - Mysterious Stranger

He's up to something...

I took out the copy of my Book of Death and initiated combat.
"!!!"
"Don't you dare become a hindrance to us!" - Mysterious Stranger
"Detect!"

A new skill I have been practicing, allows me to instantly find hostile targets within 100 meters, which is in-range with the town.

Chih, troublesome bunch. They're raiding this place huh...

"Well then, all shall freeze before me! Frozen Wasteland!"
"Fire!" - Mysterious Stranger

A volley of arrows are being shot from infront of me, whilst a cannonball has been launched from behind me...