Announcement announcement!

I will officially discontinue this series. If you want to know more...

This series was initially made for me to practice my writing skills for three years. I started with Subnautica which lasted for a year, now I did Virtual Reality. And for those three years I went through in this app, I can officially say goodbye from here. However!

That doesn't mean I will stop from writing!

I have made a completely revised and improved version of Virtual Reality. You can find it in webnovel! It has ab improved plot while it retains some recent parts, better understanding of the story, intensified action scenes, and is planned to be a big one!

So far, the journey for my practice in Wattpad for Virtual Reality reached about the second half of Arc 1... The planned number of arcs in total will reach fifty. So it may last for more than a decade.

Thanks for supporting me in wattpad, you can check out my twitter for the official character designs of the characters made by Designer-chan and watch as I unfold more great things in the technological world of Virtual Reality.

For those who want to find it, you may copy the link:

https://m.webnovel.com/book/virtual-reality-survivor's-path_17528952405329005

And for my twitter (It is just mobile but yeah-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/voisenyer