Arc 1 Part 4: The Best of Friends

<This is William, who is going to be one powerful person who follows up to Denzel's abilities perfectly

<This is William, who is going to be one powerful person who follows up to Denzel's abilities perfectly... A student that has strengthened "beautifully"...>

All of the active members met up outside the castle walls to prepare for the front lines...

Malech moved towards the position I ordered him to set up the magic array that is for a test. William moved around to check out the inn whether everyone is safe and sound for now.

Symor didn't agree initially to the plan as it could result to major collateral damage. However, with the sonic wave drone I created, he approved to the plan I laid out for the front line team only...

It's pretty much a helpful asset that would diminish the chances of losing a member by a huge amount.

Moreover, with simply having this drone, we could increase our fighting strength much further when it comes to either offense or defense.

The only problem is that, if the enemy is finds out about this, it's screwed...

"Oh yeah, I never put any defensive mechanisms for this..."

Not like I have the time for it right now...

The sun is finally rising up and now we're ready for war...

Once again, to start the raid party, we always go for something flashy...

From Symor's command, Karl generated a large piece of light...

"Karl, start the party..." - Symor
"Will do..."

As such, Karl raised his staff and readied the original copy of the Book of Death. I positioned myself in the front line along with Jerald, Malech, and Vince...

"Followed by the power of the gods of frost I order... Realm of Ice!"

I also prepared myself as I saw multiple human figures in the distance...

Now that I used Realm of Ice, which is an ability that will allow me to go chantless on all magic abilities related to ice.

Basically, I mastered ice magic...

I generated hundreds and hundreds of ice spikes within the gigantic ball of light Karl made...

Usually, I can make up to one hundred plus but because of my Mastery of Ice magic, and atmospheric mana, I can make up to a thousand of them...

Of course, now that we see our targets...

Heirro should be ready...

"Heirro, disintegrate them!" - Symor
"Goodbye front lines!" - Heirro

The light starts to converge and go for one direction, destroying everything in the path it takes.

It does eat up the ball of light Karl made but the more it uses up, the more it reveals the next attack...