Arc 1 Part 6: Closing up the one-sided attack...

<This is a character that will reveal itself later in the chapter

<This is a character that will reveal itself later in the chapter... Don't be fooled, this is only a female avatar! You can't expect this female avatar to be a guy in real life! This character also returned as a new upcoming member instead of being a troublesome enemy...>

After charging into the enemy lines, we found ourselves in the enemy's area in a fast-paced combat...

"En garde!"

With a large lance on hand that was reformed from two swords... I cleared and penetrated through most of the front lines of the enemy's side...

"Keep going!"

Inciting the rest of my team we cut through most of the enemy defenses without much effort...

Killing multiple targets without hesitation has been a dream to most of us, so we charged in mercilessly and massacring the enemies in front of us...

Men after men after men, we broke through the defenses of the enemies... After that, we had laid out the next part which is to spread out...

"Let's spread out! Clear the rest of them!"

I continued charging through the front while others take other kinds of directions in front of us...

"Now, let's kill the rest of these..."

What was lined up in front of me was a group of men with prepared shields and a bunch of spear men behind them...

"Transweapon tech: Gauntlet."

Switching the weapon into gauntlets was my only choice... I can't really cut through this kind of defense but, I can pummel through them...

"Boosters!"

I charged towards them with high momentum that my first punch broke one shield instantly...

The spears start flinching around to stab me from a distance...

A lot of killing intent was gushed out by the enemy... However, that isn't enough to make me stand down...

I grabbed one spear and removed the blade by force... I flung it up high and hoped that it would land on an enemy behind this line of shields...

"How many shields do these guys have?"

After breaking one normal shield, another one spawns in like nothing happened...

"Earth Enhance!"

A new variety of skills I added for my weapons... The ability to be enhanced by elements within the atmosphere...

I made a straight jab towards the shield in front of me... It was shattered immediately by the increased weight and momentum due to earth enhancement...

"Air Enhance!"

I stacked the air enhancement to the earth enhancement on my gauntlets, furthering the future momentum inputs I will strike the enemy with...