Arc 1 Part 2: Before The Major War...

Character Design Concept: Malech

<This was done by one of my closer friends

<This was done by one of my closer friends... Apparently, that person had some time and inspiration to spare and decided if making a character concept deisign is necessary... So I complied, and it looks lit af...>

While having this ominous feeling behind me, I had Malech take charge on defending the female camp. Along with him was Jerald, Vince, William who is about to come soon, Miguel, and Leo. The female camp wouldn't let themselves be captured that easily too as they have leveled up quite a bit.

We're now in the empty inn just inside the wall of defenses. We consider this place as secure as it has most of the defenses in it.

The raid should start in about a day starting from sunrise...

So, to spend most of the time remaining, I went around the castle in one lap of jogging as training.

I ran around the castle wall enjoying the scenery of the lush green grass, the changing altitude of a mountain, the blue skies, and hostile creatures killing each other...

There isn't much to explain here except for the part where I could say that it's completely peaceful right now...

The castle was formed in an irregular shape. It has thirteen turns before I could finish a lap in it. The whole perimeter on the inside is also quite large, ranging up to fifteen kilometers.
However, I don't give up since I'm basically used to this. Too bad I couldn't go for five laps just because I'll be taking up too much time.

I looked up to one of the corner towers and waved my hand.

I saw Mecole keeping an eye whether there are scouts checking.

He noticed me and waved his hand and firing his musket towards the distance.

I checked the direction where he shot and I saw an enemy scout being killed in a single shot.

Symor made this plan for us yesterday to ensure that there aren't any early strikers to weaken our defenses. According to him, the enemy would send packs of monsters towards us from time to time tomorrow and send on a full scale raid the day after. So he sent me, Heirro, Jake, Rafael, and himself to go for a lap of jogging and he had Karl and Mecole keep watch of the perimeter from the towers.

From random time intervals I would sense packs of monsters moving towards me. This time, what showed up was a pack of wolves.

The hungry wolves rushed towards me but their numbers slowly die down from the back to avoid suspicion... Mecole killed five out of ten wolves and moved to the next tower.

"That was neat, now that I only have to kill five of these..."

I used visualization only to cast my magic this time...

Picturing it like this:

A large Ice spike materialized in front of me. It duplicated itself multiple times and created twenty four more ice spikes...