Special 2: New Year Bull Crap!

(Denzel's POV):

I have done a whole lot of things right now, but there are many that I still want to do this year. The main goal would be to leave this game with everyone. But now, we shpuld enjoy the colorful sight of fireworks since it's new years eve.

"Hey Denz." - ???
"What is it?"
"It's only a few minutes before the year ends. I want to say that I really enjoy being with you." - ???
"No worries, I also enjoy being around ye. Now, let's go to Chelsea and the others. Bout time for you to apologize aight?"
"Yeah I finally will. Will you be there to accompany me?" - ???
"Of course."

I pat his head and dropped my head onto his lap. I received a message from Symor telling me to do some stupid shit.

"Denz! Where the hell are you! You have two minutes left!" - Symor
"We're comin!"

The two of us went over using frozen cocoon.

(AN: Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR! As for what I am about to do I will basically start a new series! Using the hundreds and hundreds of material that literally came from "Gacha Life" and "Gachaverse", I will start making a stupid amount of romance based stories! Do not even worry! This and "A Travel to Remember" will maintain their tracks and continue to flourish along with the new series! So have a happy new year! our lives will definitely prosper! Best regards to all the characters I made! And you guys who read my creations!)