Special 7 (Valentines): Fate in Time

(Denzel's POV):

Two Years had passed since we started living here

Two Years had passed since we started living here... Incidents come and go, problems show and vanish, and our feelings change to form a different personality.

But I'm here with three girls that are now settled in my crystal palace...

I'm currently taking a rest in the library after a huge toll was put into me after the kidnapping incident...

But then these three arrived... Thrish was energetically walking through the library which took my attention from the cold scenery outside...

Cute footsteps resounded down the hall as Thrish stops as she sees me and starts walking slowly...

I see two more silhouettes in the entrance of the library, as they entered the room... Their appearances start to clear up as Gayle's cerulean ribbon, and Angel who is clinging onto her came into view...

"Pretty sure I told you guys to be quiet in the library..."
"I'm sorry..." - Thrish

Thrish looks down in silence as I literally shunned her from being energetic...

"Not that I mind it, but please consider if somebody else is in here... You're an energetic kid, I know that. So I wouldn't mind if I'm alone here but do it in moderation if there's somebody else..."
"Sure!" - Thrish

Thrish continued running around the hallway energetically along the bookshelves. After completing a sweep-through of three large bookshelves, she stopped in front of my seat and looked at me who is looking at the scenery outside...

She sat on the cyan carpet that had sunlight shining on it directly... Making Thrish shine cutely...

My attention was once again turned towards her who was looking at me...

"So, what do you need?"

A simple question was to simply make her spill out what she wants to say. Usually, they are initially shy when asking for something, but it's pretty much noticeable if they start fidgeting near me...

Gayle and Angel sat beside Thrish to accompany her... They slowly walked shyly towards the carpet, and sat down...

"You see, I want to know how you and Rika met..." - Thrish
"Ah, I see... It might be a long story, so if you guys have somewhere to go, then now's not the time..."
"It's fine, we don't have anything to do anyway..." - Thrish

I turned my whole body towards them...

"Alright, you better listen... Where do I start..."

..........

Nearly a year has passed since we started living here... We were everywhere, we we're extremely busy to progress further in this game... The clue was to continue in the story line of the game Terraria, but Michael has that officially covered up with his expedition team. I wonder how he and that new member met...