half truth

Chapter-7 half Truth.

"Well, her name is Zara. She is an employee in our industry and.."

"Haww! Love marriage?" I gawked and giggle.

"Hey!" He snap me shut "Will you let me Complete my sentences" he adds in embarrassment.

"Okay, ok!" I bite my lips to stop my giggles from escaping.

"Go on, continue." I utter.

Zain pov.

"So yes, she is an employee of our company who also designs clothes, as you know, I held all the meetings and kinds of stuff," I say and Paused to breathe.

I see her that she's staring at me giving all her focus.

She gestures "why did I stop."
"Nothing" I gesture and continued,

"So one day, I was having a meeting with Arabians and she was the only employee who knows Arabic, so I had to take her with me as an assistant."

" The meeting was held in a yard.
We reached but the Arabians didn't come, basically they cancelled the meeting..."

"Ah! I know then you went crazy I guess..as you hate when someone gives you hand" Ayaat cuts me in between.

"Yeah so then.." I started narrating her.
"I was so angry at that time and I decided to stay at the yard for some time but I forgot about Zara, I look around she was standing behind me, I then call her and we discussing further details about design and textiles then we were getting bored, she asked me awkwardly "that am I boring? "
I laughed and said, "no, why did you think so?"
Zara said, "you look alike.."

"I chuckled, then we decided to play something, I was having a chessboard and the deal was, one who lost the game can ask anything and they have to answer it honestly."

"You played chess? How boring you are bro" Ayaat interrupted teasing me.

"I won and we want to walk as we were getting fed up sitting for so long and went near the corner of the yard and I thought to ask her question but then suddenly her heels slipped and she fell down in the water from the yard, as she shouted for help, trembling in the water saying"she doesn't know how to swim"
there was just me so.."

"I know, I know, you saved her, became her hero..right?" Ayaat interrupted again and laughed.

" I had to help her and I dived into the water and saved her..she didn't have any spares but I had a couple of clothes at the yard because I usually have meetings here so I keep some of my clothes for emergency"
I say remembering each and every moment.

"Awww that's so sweet of you bro, I never expected you to be so sweet," Ayaat says elbowing me raising her brows up and down.

"Stop," I say feeling awkward.

Ayaat laughed.

"What happens next?" Ayaat asks getting curious.

"I gave her my trousers and a shirt. That night was sweet and we were drinking tea and then I asked her "If you'd won the game, what question would you ask me?"

"Zara stared at me blankly for some time and said, 'to be honest I'll ask you, what you feel about me."

And from there, our story started!" I say closing my eyes remembering those lovely moments.

Ayaat pov.

"Awww....that's so cute," I say elbowing him. "So my brother has fallen in love...I see" I teased him.