untold

Someone said it true that life is like a roller coaster ride, with lots of up and down. Even I agree to this point, life does not have any guarantee though we run finding the perfection in our life and are so busy that we often forget the actual meaning or purpose of our life..

Through this two days my head have been habituated from the bomb blasts which is literally blasting on my head one by one..everything happening so suddenly and immediately that I don't even have time to think and take steps accordingly.

Dad's in the jail while Uzair gains his consciousness but went unconscious again I guess it's because of morphine.  The doctor claims that when he'll be conscious then only we can be sure about his mental status and body movements limbs, meanwhile Zain gets crazy to find a good lawyer and luckily Arhaan informs about the lawyer Lee who held Danyal's case recently.. so Zain decides to take help from the lawyer Lee to handle the dad's case. I really hope eveything goes well.

Right now we are all at the Arhaan's house. It's been two hours of the funeral things. I'm waiting for Yumna to pick me up and take me to Uzair. Since we left from hospital for Sofia's funeral Zoya is with Uzair. I know she'll look after him very well.

Sofia's mother and father are in their room and the guests already left giving lots of prayers and blessings. Arhaan and Zain left to meet the lawyer. And here comes Yumna.
_______________________

Zoya.

"I wish I could do something to get back Sofia. If the chances to get Sofia back while taking anything in return then I would surely give myself and bring her back to you. I cannot see you in pain... the hours spent like as if I'm holding a big mountain on my head. This is really harsh and extremely  painful for all of us. And I don't know what you'll do when you find out sofia is not with us  anymore. It'll be hard but the wounds will dry eventually..and I'll do whatever it takes to cure you. I promise you to bring you back to normal.
-3rd December."

I pour my thoughts in my dairy, the dairy of mine where I let my anger, frustration, jealously, happiness and sorrow whole in one book, the letters will show you how deep I've been writing and the pages will tell you how much I cried and how much I smiled while I write.

Having a secret dairy is another way of fun. You expresses your gratitude in our own way and words, those words which I cannot tell anybody, the thoughts I cannot let out..I now express it in my book.

Yes I love Uzair. That would be really odd and can bring some uncomfortable or uneasiness between us if I confess him. However I don't have that guts to tell him this.

I keep my diary in my bag and I get up to get some water.

He look pale and bruises cover his hand and forehead. After the spine injury I'm pretty well sure that he will get through quadriplegia but I'm handling everything with lots of patience and courage, because I believe in Allah and having a strong faith cannot make me feel weak.
And insha allah, Allah will help me and Uzair will wake up soon.

Before I go out I brush my hand through his hair and kiss his forehead. I know I shouldn't but sometimes we lose our mind in case of what our hearts says. "Wake up Uzair, please wake up.." I whisper and wipe my tears.

I make sure the covers are well covering him. I look at him, I try to smile but I failed. I suddenly sense the twitch between his eye brows.

Oh my god....

OH MY GOD. I rush and open the door. "Nurse" I shout. "Nurse here, call the doctor.." I shout again and rush back to his side. I hold his hand. "Uzair common... wake up." I murmur.

He's trying. Oh my god. His breathe is getting normal as shown in the ECG and the movement of his chest.

He's eyes moving inside his eye lids and he gasps. "Uzair can you hear me?" I ask.

"Uzair??"

The moment of electric impulse runs in me as I see Uzair gently opening his eyes. Shukran ya Allah.

My eyes fills in. All praise be to lord. I'm beyond happy. Oh my god bless us. "Uzair?" I gently call again.

__________________

Uzair

What's happening my eyes feel so heavy. I tried hard and open my eyes.
Firstly, where am I? As I look here and there very slowly, and this is because my eyes feels so damn heavy I cannot even look at anything properly.

I see white walls and heart reading monitor and someone holding my one hand where there's a pipe flowing through the I v on my hand and other hand resting and I see some bruises on both of my hand. My forehead feels like it's bandaged. I feel so thrusty like I've been since years "Wa..ter" I barely speak.

My hands feels like a metal. I suddenly feel it so heavy and painful. I'm not able to hold a glass. "Aah" I gasp as I fail to raise my hand to remove the oxygen mask covering my half of the face.

"I'll help you wait" she says with teary eyes and voice of sympathy.

I drink as she helps me to drink and to be honest I feel like I've been fasting for days. Yeah that's how I was thrusty.

The doctor comes in. The doctor checks me with a torch on my eyes and stethoscope on my chest. "Was I in an accident?" I ask. And my brain triggers me. Oh my god, there was my engagement ceremony and...and yeah I remembered when I came out to find my friend..and the truck..

"Zoya.." I utter. She instantly looked at me. "Whe..re's So..fia?" I ask quickly. She suddenly freezes as if I had questioned her out of the thing she did not know about.

"Zoya where is Sofia???" I ask her again.

She gulps hard. "She is resting.." she murmurs. "Call her I need to speak"I demand.

"Let her rest Uzair she was really stressed.." she says but my vioce gets deep and strong.

"What's the matter tell me?." I demand. She gulps again. "You were brought here as soon as the accident happened and  after the surgery you was unconscious and doctor said...." she suddenly breaks and takes a deep breath.

"If you won't be conscious in 24 hours then you'll be in coma.. and this situation...situation was really tough for us.. and...and..Sofia couldn't hold it and she.." she keeps wiping her tears while sniffing. Her cry is making me more worried.

"She?" I ask. Oh my goodness why does my hands feel so goddamn heavy.

"She went far away from us..and she'll never come back.." she say.

"What!?" I gawk. My sofia..Sofia cannot go.. anywhere leaving me all alone.

"No..no...no this cannot be true..no..no.. I don't believe.." I mumbles. "What nonsense..how can this happen..?" I blabber.

"Emotional trauma" she gulped.
"Increase in stress level was soo dangerous that she left us..she was here besides your bed insisting to hold your hand..Ayaat helped her with it. That's where her last  breathe was.." she  cried but quickly she resembles.

"Is it true..Sofia..my dear Sofia..oh my god"

The tears feels like the warmth coming out from my eyes.
I then realize I'm hugging Zoya and I cannot feel my legs.

"Zoya what's wrong..I can't feel my legs" I wail.
______________________________________

Hey guys,
So it's december!! That means new year is coming soon. Guess what!!! I'm going to complete one year of writing my story soon. The 8th of January 2018 is the day I started this journey of Ayaat and Arhaan..
The disclaimer here is story is about in end soon.

I couldn't believe hehe!! Any ways in coming chapters I'm going to make a new announcement. I'm so excited to share it with you guys. 

Anyways if you like it then please vote and don't forget to share if you like it. If not still you can sbare it ;)

Stay tuned.
Xoxo <3