lil'pumpkin

Chapter-23 "Lil pumpkin

I grab my books out from my locker and locked it.

I startle by a *Thud* loud sound snapped by someone's fist beside my locker.

I suck my breath in and turns to see who is the fellow disturbing me at the starting of the day.

"What's wrong with you?" I roll my eyes. "Did you ate something wrong with your breakfast?" I add.

Danyal smirks "well, everyone in this campus is wishing me with lots of blessings and here's you who isn't even greeting me".

"Greeting?" I smirk. "my foot." I gasp and turn to walk away.

"Pumpkin, listen to me.." he starts following me "pumpkin STOP!" He yells. I didn't bother to look back or to stop.

Suddenly he grabs my wrist and turns me to face him. "What the..." I yell wriggling to take my wrist off from his grip. "How dare you.." I narrow my eyes.

He tightens his grip. "Ouch, you are hurting me Danyalll!!" I tell him as harshly as I can.

"Bro, you need to stop when I call you," he says and I roll my eyes.

It's really awkward to be with him after what had happened between us. It was so good to be at university when he was on leave. I wish he can go on a long vacation again.

"My mother gave me a name and that's Ayaat! Not a pumpkin" I snap at him and finally took my hands off from him. That's a relief. Phew!!

I can see his fingerprints around my tender wrist. I gently rubbed my wrist. Yes, we can't be normal because this is how we are. Lol.

"But I like calling you pumpkin.. anyways, I hope you are going to come at my birthday party at the given venue and yes, check the message which I send you an hour ago." He states brushing his hairs back.

"What do you want from me?" I grumble. " I'm done with you Danyal please spare me!!!" I crouch my hands at him. Those eyes make me remember what all happened before Amanda died. Yes, Amanda, she was Danyal's girlfriend.

He smirks. "I had to say you something important at the party not here... I just want you to come to the party that's it...." he says taking a slow round around me.

"I know you are mad at me and I also know that you don't want to come to the party but please this will be last time and after that, I won't trouble you anymore..." He assures being polite.

To be honest this is really surprising how can his behaviour change towards me so suddenly?

I couldn't do anything. Oh god!! I'm done with him. But there's something wrong he isn't angry at me, it looks like he's just pretending to be an angry young man..can say that in front of others he is addressing himself to be...

Oh god! There's something serious.. because he is such an egoistic man that he never ever please someone nor apologize.

I run from there... I just run to the washroom and look myself in the mirror.

I quickly brush my hair with my fingers and take a deep breath.
Straighten my dress and tried to plaster a smile on my face. I sigh.

What is wrong with him? I shake my head to neglect the thought disturbing my poor mind.
__________

"Hey!!! Where were you?" Zoya asks waving her hand at me.

"Washroom" I claim and sits on my seat.

"Oh!" She gasps.

I fake smile.

Everyone in the cafeteria is discussing Danyal's party. What to wear, what would they do blah blah...