extra extra

"How can a person straight away die with this so called emotional trauma uncle?" I wheep.

Uncle Nijaat sighs. "When you have an emotional trauma or broken heart syndrome, a part of your heart called the left ventricle temporarily weakens and stops pumping well... also your coronary arteries, which feed oxygen to your heart muscle, spasm. This can cause chest pain. The momentary freezing or stunning of your heart can bring circulation problems. And sometimes it can be as deadly as a heart attack." He explains and breaks down.

Oh my lovely god. What she have been through.. though it is horrible for all of us but...she cannot handle it and straight away her heart stopped. This is such a breath taking moment.

I gulp my pain and wipe my tears roughly with my sleeves and I decide to run just to find Arhaan. He needs me and I need to be there with him.
_____

Zain.

I hear dad scream. As I open my eyes I feel so surprised that I'm not hurt. How come dad shoot himself at his arm?

"Are you fine?" The cop asks. "What are you doing here..I mean how and when what...." I hesitate trying to make sense.

"The remote access you have.." the cop shrugs and arrests dad. "You crazy dogs leave me" dad yells and scream in pain.

Oh I get it now... the one Ayaat gave me to use when I get in trouble. Proud of my smart sister.

"You alright?" He ask again.."Yeah yeah I'm fine. By the way thank you so much" I say him with a smile.

I'm a bit relief because my mission is half way done. I really hope Uzair is doing well...

I quickly get in my car and call my sister but she isn't receiving. "Uh-oh! My mobile is dead." My fate always try to get my life in suspense giving me everytime so extra extra.. though it's true that our lives can't go in one direction in a smooth way.. there'll be always lots of ups and downs for sure. Only if our lives would be going smoothly in one direction then it'd be so great.

However I decide to meet them in the hospital.
____

Ayaat.

I search for him in lobby and everywhere around the hospital but I couldn't find him.

He isn't even picking up my calls. What should I do now. I'm hella worried for him. "Arhaan where are you." I murmur as I dial his number numerous times.

After many messages and calls. I decide to check him out at the beach, our spot...where we be there.. at our most bad times. And that's my final hope to find him.

It is so horrible moment of our lives. The three people who have risked their lives upon my so called dad. Uzair..Zain both of them.. I really hope Zain is fine and here Uzair playing with his life and death. Though Sofia ends her life in this war which is really breath taking and painful. Besides this I really hope Uzair gets better soon, please god!!

I quickly park my car and walk in the beach. I look around. My eyes get easy and warm when I see Arhaan standing resting his hands in his pockets facing the sunset. My eyes get teary and I fail to blink it back. I quickly run to him and give him a hug from behind and I burst in pain. "You don't even know how much worried was I" I blabber and sniff.

At first he startles then he sighs. "At the most needed time you wasn't there with me..then what now?" He ask clenching his jaw.

"Arhaan?" I whisper and break the hug. I turn him around and force him to face me.

His eyes gets deep and red. "Wait" I utter.

I try to figure out what is he thinking.. "Do you seriously think like that.." I ask him getting my voice deep. He gulps and wipe his tear. "Arhaan?" I say blankly starting at him.

He gulps and clenches his jaw again inhaling deeply. "Arhaan seriously?" I break down but controlling myself.

Why do he think that I'm betraying him. Though I can't even think like that...if I do then I would definitely kill myself. What's wrong with giving him a surprise with some lovely moments?

"My life just gave me surprises, no doubt..and it's not new for me.. since childhood even I'm going through a lot of tragedies. I lost my mom too when I was kid then your mother who was really like mine..even she left me..then you..you left me freaking all broken.. where did I go wrong..." he yowl which made me geel really guilty. I regret it not telling him about my memory before.

"Where did I go wrong Ayaat?" He cry. I cannot see him like this I take my hand on his shoulder maybe this could calm him. But he shrug my hand off which made me even more sad.

"What was my fault? What did I ever do to you or to my close ones who everytime go away from me. " he keep blabbering.

What should I reply him. Though at certain I feel so negative that I start blaming myself. Arhaan yes, he have also been through rough and tough times.

"Arhaan I seriously doesn't
mean to..I swear I was going to say about this after Uzair's ceremony but who knew this could happen." I say but I pause. I think I cannot explain him more.

"I don't care now." He say and sit on the sand. He ignored and that hurts more.

"I just want to remake my engage..ment look."I hiccup as I cry but I quickly shut my mouth to cover my sobs. " Even I bought this dress similar to my bridal dress and I wear that jewellery itself which my mom gave, one of your favourite from the collection...I was just giving you surprise.." I say and again cover my muffle sound.

"My destiny surprised me. Huh" he smirks.

"What had happened that should not had happened I know but it's done we cannot do anything." I say but he roll his eyes.

"Someone said me that..." I pause and sits beside him.

"I-it's okay not to be fine! I completely understand." I politely repeat his words to him.

"It's all happing with His will and He will make everything better soon.. all we need to do is pray. Okay?" I say recollecting his each words. I can see him wiping his tears again and again.

"It's all designed by the creator and he says "verily, he gives life and causes death, and to Him you shall returned." I said and give him a quick hug while sitting next to him.

"It's not we the culprits of any deaths and lives..." I make him understand while I try to hold my courage.

"It's a play of destiny either to check your patience or it's his will, indeed.."he continues and swallow his mesaries.

"I promise you that my mother, Uzair and your sister will definitely get justice. Don't worry I'm here with you..after all I'm all yours." I claim and he stares at me bringing a pink shade on my cheeks. I feel shy lol.

"Arhaan.."

"Shut up! Let me look at you" I see tears rolling down his cheeks. I lean in front before touching his forehead I wipes his tears.

"Smile" I whisper.

"Ayaat I miss you." He sniffs.

I nod. "I miss you more." I say moving my hand behind his neck.

He tuck my hair behind my ear and we kissed.
__________________________