My Noccoila

Chapter-21 "My Noccoila"

''I did this for the first time in my life.. it was great though..." I beam.

We chatter as we walk towards the boards' room to return the surfboard from where he had taken it on rent. This was such an amazing experience. I really liked it, maybe I'll try it again. Yes, I'd loved to though. I smile.

"I'm glad you liked it" he smiles too.

"Ayaat!" I hear someone calling me sharply. I frown and turn back to look who's it.

It's Zoya.

"Is everything alright?" I ask right then she's near me.

"I'm tired so, I.. I mean.. me and Yumna want to go home" she lets her words out inhaling quickly.

"Oh..then I'll come with you, how can I leave you bo-"

"Actually, Yumna's car suddenly stopped working, so I am going with Hasan, I mean..me, Yumna and Hasan's sister are about to leave..umm..we'll be joining him in the car." She verbalises as she's trying so hard to make sense by cutting me before I complete my sentence. I frown.

Why is she behaving so bold showing no expressions? Yes, she's not making any sense.. they are going in a car so obviously, there'll be enough space for me to adjust. I strongly think there's something wrong. Surely, Yumna cannot come and tell me this nonsense, because she cannot lie properly..besides this, I think she forgot that Zoya too sucks at telling lie or making such lame reasons.

"Ah! Fine Then I'll come in a taxi" I shrug.

"I wish I could join you but Yumna wants me to be with her," Zoya mumble and stab her eyes, as I keep staring at her.

"Umm... I'll drop you if you don't mind" Arhaan interrupts.

Now I look at Arhaan as he interrupts. "No! No... It's okay... I'll go by myself" I assure him with a fake smile.

"Ayaat! It's not safe to come alone at this time...it'll be good if you come with Arhaan" Zoya says. "If Arhaan doesn't mind." She adds by looking at him.

"No! Not at all," he claims to shrug while his hands sticking in his pockets and Zoya sigh in relief.

"Okay thank you Mr.Arhaan. Ayaat I'll see at home" Zoya states and walks away.

My gaze follows her till when she is near the car. I can see that she is giving Yumna a quick nod and they Highfield.

"Hmm.. something is seriously wrong" I whisper.

"Did you said something?" He asks reading his watch.

"No!no! I have a habit to talk to myself" I say and sigh.

He smirks. "You didn't change yet!" He utters with a big smile on.

"What!?" I ask to make sure what I just heard.

"What? What?" He shrugs.

"What did you just said?" I ask.

"I have a habit to talk to myself." He smirks. "You know if you know" he grins purposely and I roll my eyes.
_____

It's noon almost, the cold breezes bringing shivers through my grey sweatshirt. I jump out of this chilly air touching me and making me cross my arms. I follow Arhaan to his dark grey Mercedes.

"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah," I say giving him smile.

He smiles back. He looks so adorable. Damn, he just steals my heart. Wait? What? I quickly shake my head. Am I crazy? What am I thinking.. stupid Ayaat?