Pinky promise

Chapter-13 pinky promise

"Well... I came here for my experience and to meet someone plus there's another reason.." he sighed and dumps his cup in the dustbin.

"You came here to meet whom?" I get curious. I think he remembered me..maybe he's thinking that I should approach him?

"We made a promise to study at the same university but then I had to shift to America.. so I had to study abroad and leave her here in Istanbul.." He says.

"we will study together ok?" A girl familiar to me demands something to hazelnut and he happily replied. "yes."

"Okay, then Pinky promise?" That girl who's similar to me tells him with a wide smile and they make a promise.

As my brain starts hitting again with some weird memories where that girl was me and when did I tell him to make a promise? Why don't I remember these things...

I guess I need to tell him now. "Oh okay then..umm.. Arhaan"

"yes"

"I need to tell you something.." I bite my lip. "Go on," he says.

"Arhaan I know.."

"Uh-oh, just a min..it's an important call I had to answer it." He tells me and walks a few steps away.

I sighed. Well, it's not the right time I think.

Ya Allah! What's happening to me. Why am I so nervous...I keep remembering his eyes...But those eyes remind me of something.

But what? Think Ayaat..think.
I try to focus and made an effort to get the thing, what's bothering me...I sighed again and closed my eyes again.

A guy similar to someone is smiling at me in a black shirt with jeans and the air tussled his hair around and I'm raising my eyebrows indicating him at his best appearance.

He's similar to hazelnut..if it's Arhaan then did we met again? I just remembered that he left me when I was 12 and if we met again then why the hell I don't remember anything?

My breath gets hard and my eyes go wide as I feel the visions getting Blur. I can't faint here. N-no!no!... I shrieked.

I can feel Arhaan coming back towards me. I hold my hair up.

I breathe heavily "get me some water," I said breathing heavily.

"Are you alright!?" Arhaan gets concerned. I shake my head to get rid of my headache but nothing happened.

He calls out a worker to get the water.

"Are you alright? what happened Ayaat?" He asks me again and again and I am not in the state to answer him.

I got up and tried to divert but everything falls and goes blurry. I was about to fall meanwhile Arhaan catches me.

"Are you haze...?"
Everything goes beyond control. I lost my consciousness.
_________

Arhaan pov

"What happened Ayaat?"

" Open Your eyes Ayaat?"

I gently Pat her cheeks "wake up ayaat" "Ayaat can you hear me?"

Ya Allah!!! She isn't getting up
it's 7:05 pm... I don't know what to do, I even don't know where to take her.
I don't even know where does she stay.

I decided to take her to my house. I took her in my arms and get her in my car and drive to my house as soon as possible

I call a doctor while I'm on the way to home.
_______

"Her blood pressure was raised try not to stress her, I gave her an injection she'll wake up soon." Doctor assured.

I thanked her. "But what happened to her suddenly?" I asked.

"Ayaat is my patient and I already informed she had major concussions in her head.she lost her memory and it's been 8 months.. as we know she's suffering from tiresome amnesia where she has lost her memory of 2 years..she does not remember anything..maybe something hit her mind... something which happened in the last past 2years of her life through which maybe she's getting flashbacks and obviously it'll be weird and creepy for her..so in result she might force herself to think about what is going on in her mind..and because she has forced her brain ..her primary impulses couldn't hold the pressure and that's the reason she fainted."

"Oh! Is she alright then?" I asked again.
"Yes she's fine, take care. If there's something then give me a call" she smiles and leaves.

I let out a sigh in relief knowing that she is safe. I try to be calm and drank a glass of water.

I sit on the couch near my bed and she looks really sweet, her hair strands sizzling on her cheeks. I smile like an idiot and brushed her hair back behind her ear.

I hear someone's mobile is vibrating. I look for my mobile but then I hear it from a bag which is on the couch, I get up and take out her mobile and answered her call.

"Hey Ayaat where are you?"

"umm... it's me Arhaan, not Ayaat, actually, she fainted so I had to get her to my house, she is sleeping now, so when she's awake... I'll drop her." I assured the girl on the phone.

"Oh! It's yumna, is she alright?" She asks.

"Y-yea, yea, I called the doctor she said there's nothing to worry it's just that her blood pressure was raised so that's why she fainted," I explain her.

"Oh! Do take care of her..and umm.." She tries to say something but I understand what she's going to say.

"Yumna chill you know me right?" I say and try to remind her.

"Uh! Well, when she gets up to say her to call me" she said and ends the call.
I gasp and walk out and moved to the balcony.

I look at my hand to see the ring. I gently brush my ring with my thumb and smiled.

It's been a year Ayaat- It's been a year!
I waited for you for so long. I really missed you, I missed your smile, the way you cherished, the way you looked at me, the way you care for me, the way you prepare food for me.

It's hard to behave like a stranger even after knowing you are my fiancee, it's so hard for me and I know when your memory comes back then you'll run to me and you'll be like,
'I missed you Arhaan' my ears are thrusting to hear these words.

I even don't know that you remember our childhood or not... I really want you to come back to me.
It's getting hard now. Firstly I spend 8 years without you in America and now I cannot give up.

There are two reasons to come to the university..one is to meet you and other is to find the culprit of the case leading against Danyal, which I'm looking for.

I went in and sat on the couch beside the bed and my eyes find the Ring in her finger.

I smile again.

"You was the girl who won't sleep without seeing me. You were the girl who said that..the day will be worse if you don't talk to me." I murmur to myself and unknowingly tears filled in.

"even I...even I Ayaat!" I sniff.

"The days I spend without you..are the worst days I ever spend.... each day spends like a year to me...Deep inside I die every day, knowing that I would lose you but the bond, the memories, the promises made me stand, gives me courage that I would never lose you.." I gulped and wiped my tears.

"The true love never ends Ayaat! I know you love me even today... Ah! Your memory though.. I just pray that your memory comes back soon. But yes, you didn't betray me nor even I.. but the time betrayed us." I wipe my tears again and lying on the couch recollecting every memory.
_________

Will Arhaan know that she knows him? Will Arhaan make her fall for him again?
Stay tuned.
Keep reading.
Xoxo<3
And please vote and comment what do you think.
Thank you