silent whispers

"A-Aayat.." she murmurs.

She leaves a  hopeless sigh. Her eyes look tired and numb, the nose becomes red and she keeps sniffing and wiping her tears.

This is making me more tensed. She's breathlessly standing in front of me hardly meeting my eyes and does not care about her dress which was neatly worn but now it's all messy.

Ya Allah, they are making me feel like there's something really wrong. Hope so there's everything alright.

I drop my mobile gently looking at her in complete blankness.
"Sp...Speak" I gently say.

She slightly nods. "Ayaat I love.." she hiccups and tries to speak without any hesitation. "I re-re..ally lo-love your brother. "..very much" she blabbers.

My eyes start welling up, feeling like there's extremely something wrong.

"You know.. I love Uzair" her voice raises sounding extremely sad. "More than any other thing in th-this wo-rld" she holds her mouth and gulps to control her sobs again.

Her eyes are so wet and swollen, her gaze moves to me and meets mine finally.  "I cannot live without him" she sobs and holds both of my hands.

I don't know what is going on. I'm clueless but hopes that everything should be fine. But it doesn't look so.

"I need him.. bring him back.." she pleads. "I ne..need hi..m" she cries losing all her dignity asking me to save her life instead of anybody else.

I don't know what to do. Oh Lord have mercy on us. I swallow "Wha..ts  w-wrong?" I finally ask getting extremely nervous, this sudden reactions of everyone make me feel like I just started learning how to breathe.

"Uza..ir- Uzair gets a call from his friend. An..and his friend asked him where the.." she gulps "...function is, as they were not able to find your villa." She pauses and wipes her tears.

"Then? What is wrong tell me!? Why are you quiet Sofia!!?" I ask aloud obviously I don't understand why are they making a scene.. what is the freaking matter going on here?

She nods and took a deep breath "And then... User somewhat told them that he'll be standing outside the villa so that they could find it easily." She says and starts crying again seeing her in this terrible state my eyes drops tears. I couldn't hold it for so long.

"You are scaring me... tell me what happened next Sofia!! ?" I ask her again.

She continues to cry. "Then.. he was standing out waiting for his friend.." Zain continues with a soft depressed tone.

"Then what the bloody thing happened?? I shout.

"A..car..." Zoya said. I instantly looked at her,

"Tell me clearly," I say holding her arms and shook her. She continues crying.

"He's in the hospital come with me." Arhaan out of nowhere comes, grabs my wrist and drags me out with him.

What the hell is wrong with everyone? I really hope Uzair is safe and secure. I cannot figure it out it's like my brain has stopped working.

"Arhaan what's wrong I'm really worried," I ask him and he helps me to sit in the car. "I'll tell you everything first sit-in," he says and closed the door of my side and walks to his seat and finally he is in.

"Speak.." I say and tied my seatbelt.
He quickly starts the car. "After he came out, standing near the gate waiting for his friend.. a car comes out of nowhere in very bad speed and.. hi..hits him." He gasps and closes his eyes for a second.