masquerade

Chapter-33 masquerade.

I love to experience parties especially the masquerade. I'm wearing a peach-pink gown with golden stones mask covering half of my face.

I look so beautiful but never satisfied duh!

I'm standing in front of my house probably waiting for a car which is going to pick me up for the masquerade. I hate waiting..something not my cup of tea. I smile as I finally see the white limousine.

The driver offered me away and open the door for me as I step in, I see Arhaan in a black suit with a classy black mask with silver glitters making it attractive covering half of his face.

Ah! He looks so adorable.

We finally reach the party hall and he offers me his hand, I quickly hold his hand gesturing that I'm ready.

As we get in, everybody at the party was staring at us as if we're waiting for us. Arhaan gave a Lil bow and said "mam would you like to dance with me, please" he sounds so royal.

Damm!! It looks so good. I never want to go back from here.

I nod and place my hand in his and we danced. As you know the last step will be falling in the arm as I did my heel slipped.

Uh-oh!

I slowly come back to the senses and realized that I fell from my bed.

Urg!! My back hurts.

Wait!

What!?

It's a dream. Oh! Wow, Ayaat for the first time... you saw such a sweet dream after so long..wow!!I'm glad that the nightmare is fading away.

But the dream was really very sweet. I really want to experience it in real life.

"Ouch!" I yell rubbing my temple that's when I realize Zoya bang my head with a pillow.

"Ayaat madam you are late for your classes" she scolds crossing her arms acting as if she's my mother. Though she is elder than me and Yumna.

"So, do you I guess" I narrow my eyes and gasp.

"I'm not coming today?" She states.

"Why?" I ask and stretch my arms up in the air.

"Our monthly cycle dude.. it sucks, today is my second day and I don't want to go...." she sounds irritating.

"Mood swings! Duh!" I say giving her a pity face. "..And What about your physiotherapy classes? When are they going to finish?" I ask Wondering how many more days she's gonna stick to it. I guess It's her Final year's final exam in physiotherapy.

"It's already done dear internship is left and that'll be soon going to end..in this month probably," she says and sighs.

"By the way..look at the time Ayaat and then I'll pity you too," she says and rolls her eyes.

"What the f*... I'm late" I scream as I see the time in a large clock right in front of me. I quickly got up and run to get fresh...I have just 15mins to get ready.

I curse my life and get the black dress which falls till my knees and wore the black leggings beneath, as it is very cold outside I look for a warm jacket. I find the brown woollen jacket and brown boots. I quickly grab it and run down take the car keys from the key holder and run again until I reach the car.