mercy

Blurriness clouds around my eyes.
I'm unable to see dad's face clearly.

The pain is hell, how can a father be so hart-less. How can a father try to kill his own daughter and own wife? How can he be like this?

Tears came out, not of pain but because I feel so unlucky and regret-full because I'm his daughter.

I lose my balance and was going to fell down but he holds me.

"D..a..d" I hardly speak.

He didn't respond.

"Why did...y..ou" I shut my eyes in pain wriggling to breathe.
"D..o the..at?" I hardly add.

"What!? To your mom?" He stares at me with his non-regret-full eyes.

"Ah!" He gasps and loses his grip. I quickly try to inhale as much as I can. My throat is dry like I'm thirsty for many days.

"That's because she wasn't letting me transferring money in my account and also.." he stares at me. I quickly see at my roof. Thank god..the camera is recording. I see down and I flinch back a little. Guards? Where are they?

"I..know! I k..now" I say breathlessly.

"You know?! Then go and tell your mother that because of her..her daughter is being punished" he shouts and again holds my neck. Oh no!
___________

*Meanwhile*

Yumna pov.

Where are these two.?

I'm searching for them from so long.. I never take so much time to get ready but these two.
God, please have mercy on them.

I see Uzair coming out of his room.

"Hey? Uzair?" I call him and walk near him.

"Yeah?" He replies while closing the door of his room.

"Where's Ayaat? The guests have already started to come.." I ask wondering where she could be.

"I thought she is with you" he shrug.

"Maybe she's with Zoya" he adds.

"Hmm maybe" I utter and turn to leave.

"Yumna?" He stabs.

"Huh?" I gasp and turns back to face him.

"I want to talk to you," he says and I nod.

Did I do something wrong? Why is Calling me? No, no I didn't do anything.. but what's wrong?

Uzair waves his hand in front of my eyes and I startle. "What's wrong?" He asks.

I shake my head gesturing him nothing.

"Then come in," he says and we walk in his room.

"Is something wrong?" I ask because he looks really tensed.

"Well you know right.. our dad killed our both mothers" he pauses.

I give him a quick nod, gulping my pain hearing this. I shake my head to get rid of the flashbacks which are now flooding right in.

"Well, Ayaat is taking care of it... I mean she wants to bring dad's real face out and wants to give justice to our beloved mothers." He pauses again and he turns towards the wall and hits it with his fist in complete arrogance.

I shut my eyes getting startled
"Did she know.. how dad killed my mother?" I ask hoping that she knows.

"N..not exactly!" He States.