one day.

Chapter 36 one day.

"Come in" I answered the knock.

I'm standing near the mirror touching up myself to look fresh and cool, as I was about to go down and soon I heard a knock and I was about to turn but then someone quickly switches off the lights.
_______

"Where were you? I was searching for you from so long?" A male voice hits me and brings me goosebumps. It's not dad nor my brothers.. how can I not know his voice. It's Arhaan's. I instantly start blushing.

I can hear his footsteps getting closer..but he isn't coming near me. He went near my drawers instead.

But why? Omg, why is my heart skipping beats so fast? My skin suddenly feels so cool.

I can see that he's lightning the matchstick and lights a candle. He gently holds the candle and came near me. Although I'm seeing him through the mirror. I smile immediately.

Aww, how romantic. I wasn't knowing that he is so filmy. Haha.

He snaps his fingers and I blink.
"I asked you something? Ayaati.," he whispers.

"Hmm.." I slightly nod. "I was getting ready to look beautiful for someone." I blush.

"But someone here is already beautiful" he compliments and I blush even more. "..And look someone is blushing here ." He says and I bite my lips.

Why do we girls are so good at showing our emotions? Look I cannot even hide from blushing.

"I want to say you something.. has...I mean Ar-Arhaan" I utter and turns to face him.

" Since so long I'm dying to hear something from you" he states and I giggle.

"Umm... I don't know from where should I start" I gasp. "Common..feel free," he says and turns me to face him.

"After Zain's engagement, I was in my room and was going through my childhood album and..." I pause.

Why am I getting nervous after all I'm so excited to say him all this.

"And?" He raises his brows lifting my chin up.

"And... I saw myself with my childhood friend hazelnut" I finally said and my eyes meet his. I can see that there's some hope building in his eyes...

"Who's hazelnut.."

"And I know that you are the one....my hazelnut." I finally let half out. I can see the smile on his face. The smile from so long I was dying to see... A smile of stress-free and hopefuls.

"You... I mean did you" he chokes in excitement, "did you seriously remember me?" He chuckles and gets his eyes wet brushing his hair back.

"Do you really" he isn't able to express how much happy he is and blinks back his tears.

"Yes, I do remember Arhaan!" I claim and holds his hand " I do remember that you are my hazelnut..but" I say and sigh. "But..what?" He raises his brows.

"I'm mad at you because you left me and went far away from me," I say making puppy face but as I look at him he looks a bit disappointed.

"But no issues you came back.. right!!!" I grin with some sparkles in my eyes and he smiles again and nods.

I know I have to say him that my memory came back but I'll tell him after the ceremony on the terrace.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that.. but I'll not go from now... I promise" he promises me holding my hand tightly.