awaken

Chapter-14 awaken

I feel the warmth of the sun rays falling on my face, gently I open my eyes and see that she's still sleeping comfortably on my bed.

I smile to see her in front of me... I really wish this morning which I see right now, I see it every day.

I drag myself to get fresh.
After getting fresh I decide to make breakfast.

I take out the ingredients to make pancakes which is one of the favourite things Ayaat loves to eat at breakfast.

"What are you doing, Ayaat? I ask.
"Well, I am making pancakes," she says beating the batter.
She was beating the ingredients and suddenly she drops the floor on my head, and I gawk 'what have you done Ayaat'

She laughed so badly that I break an egg on her head, now it's her turn to gawk at me 'how dare you Mr.Arhaan'.
I laughed and ran towards her to hug her so that I can shove the floor of my head at her, but I failed and we landed falling on the ground, she is on top of me and I am on the floor.

"Hahaha I know it's dramatic but it happened" I grumble to myself recollecting the sweetest memory.
____

Ayaat

"Since how long I've been sleeping Yumna?" I blabber and just bang my fist on my forehead which is aching so badly that even my eyes hurt.

But now I rubbed my hand against my temple while my nostrils sense something delicious. Mmm, probably it's Zoya who is making something which smells so good.

Ummm... I can smell the flavour of pancakes with dropping honey on it and blueberries waiting beside them just for me.

I sit up lazily and move the blue covers of the bed I'm lying in.
I realized that this isn't my bed.
Where am I? My eyes widened.

I throw my leg off the side of the bed and sit up. I recollect everything that happened last evening but after I fainted I don't know where am I.

I cupped my head because it's aching very badly since I woke up. Can my head go away and come back after feeling good?

I get off from the bed and walk out of the room.

where am I?

I walk all through the hall and there's a big flowy staircase.

I get down and my stomach growls,
ah, I'm hungry, but first I need to find out where am I.

I was at the school and I fainted but how come I landed here? Oh, what if one of the workers got me here? Stop thinking so bad..be positive girl.. maybe it's Arhaan? Well, I don't think so...

I get down from the stairs and I can see a really big drawing area, probably an area, because this doesn't look like a room.

A large glass chandelier up on the centre is seriously beautiful. wow! I look right and left but there's no one it's strange... I feel as if I am in a five-star dungeon.

I went to the left and see a guy in the kitchen I can only see his back though.

I took the metal vase which was kept safely beside the door of the kitchen on a beautiful metal table. Ayaat stops judging what's pretty and what's not..just focus on that man.

Okay!! I get kn slowly and steady and was about to hit but he was faster than me that he grabbed it before I hit him. I drop it when I know that it's Arhaan.