melancholic night

Chapter-32 melancholic night.

Arhaan drops me at my home. I didn't even utter a word since I know about my so-called Dad. How can a father be so ridiculous and obsessed with the money that he wouldn't spare his own family?

Poor mom who was blind in his love that to fake love. I'm relief that mom didn't sign the papers nor did she made me a sign.

Many questions twirling in my brain. I had to find the answers to my questions till then I can't stay stable.

I'm so overwhelmed with the twigs that I didn't hear Arhaan's voice. He snaps his fingers near my eyes. I blink and I hesitated to look at him.

"We are here, Ayaat!" He says. I look around like an incoherent fool. I close my eyes and inhales deeply.

"Oh, yeah!" I smile weakly. "And yes, thank you so much Arhaan for being there for me at my most worsts times," I say like I mean it.

Yes! I mean it!

"I'm always here for you" he claims and gives me a small smile.

I blush. "Well, I want to ask you something. Can I?" I asl with my brow raised.

"Yeah, sure!" He shrugs.

"Well, why do you help me I mean I guess you have a girlfriend but in spite of spending time with her..why do you spend time with me... almost half of the day?" I ask knowing the truth that I'm that girl but still, it's fun to ask a question when it is related to us. Especially when we know the truth.

"Umm..to be honest, I do what I like to do..and I like spending time with you..so, in general, I like you and I like to spend time with you.." he says and grins.

"Blah! Blah! Don't act too smart Arhaan! I can read others very well so..that doesn't work on me" I say and roll my eyes.

I know, I know, he isn't lying but still, it's fun to tease him.

He laughs. "Well, you girls are very complicated to understand" he sighed.

I gasp. "It's not too complicated, try to understand girls then your life will change..it's just the perceptions of the people if you think good then the things will look good if not then they all die in lentils," I say and shrug.

"Is that so" well, then I always perceptualize you well" he utter.

"Sorry?" I accuse.

"Ummm... nothing" he shakes his head.

"Okay then see you soon," I say

He smiles.

"Yumna and Zoya are going to kill me." I gasp. "Bye," I say and leave
____

"Stop!" I snap holding my sling bag as my shield. Yumna is literally throwing any of the things getting on her hands.
"Where the hell were you? huh? Can't you have a mouth to say.. at least you can text us..and why were you not answering the calls?" Yumna yells throwing the pillows at me.

"Hey! Hey! Cooldown I'll say you everything in detail" I say while protecting me.

"Slow down Yumna...let us listen to what she wants to say!" Zoya tries to calm her down.

"Bloody hell to the explanation, I was literally getting so pissed... I even broke my lovely remote and yes Ayaat you are going to buy the new one for me.." she continues yelling at me.

Yumna is damn angry at me. Yes, it was my fault but not my fault actually. What should I do... I fainted unfortunately right. How could I tell answer my mobile?