punishment

Chapter-11 punishment

After drinking water Zain and Uzair sit on the couch and I followed them.

"Actually uncle. Njaat wants to give his daughter Sofia in Uzair's hand that's it Ayaat. " Zain finally spoke.

"so... Apparently, they are Uzair's in-laws." Zain says incoherently.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I ask getting curious.

"Umm we were about to say but before us, dad split it out," Zain said.

I can see Uzair's eyes got wide.

"Uzair are you okay? I mean are you happy with this decision." I ask with all my happiness out.

"I actually don't know." He says clenching his jaw.

"It's good to know what's going on.. actually I knew who were they," I say and bite my lower lip.

"Huh?" They sighed.

"Mr.Nijaat is dad's childhood friend and his son Arhaan was my friend and Sofia his sister," I claimed.

They both look at me with confusion.

"Before coming downstairs my eyes glimpsed at the photo album which was in my bookshelf. When I saw my photographs with Hazelnut then I remembered that they are none other than his parents" I explained.

"But why do you guys...hide it from me?" I ask and crossed my arms.

"Because we don't want you to get tensed.." Zain hesitates.

"Let it be a brother! I just want to say you both that please don't hide anything from me" I plead. "And by the way, this was not thar big thing which you should hide it.." I add.

They both nods.

"Ugh..well, when are you going to drop me?" I ask.

"We have a meeting within an hour so get ready," Uzair says.

"Okay," I say and heads straight to my room.
___

Zain pov.

"Umm.. bro.. I'm sorry to say that but I knew everything about you and Sofia...I mean about your relationship." I tease with a wink.

"W- we weren't knowing that she already knew also they came here to meet her plus talk about you and Sofia..." I added with a shrug.

"Okay! I understand... but how did you get to know about my and her's relationship?" Uzair asks rubbing his neck getting awkward.

"Haha...Well, Zara is the best friend of Sofia so. you know" I said by elbowing him and laughed.

"so smart huh!! By the way, I'm not surprised because I was also knowing about you and Zara since the start" I state and grinned. Know it's his time to gawk.
________

Ayaat pov

I slowly went to my mother's room. Why do these doors always make noises when we open it.
It's so creepy sometimes. I swear.

The room smells the same as before, at the right corner there's a wooden chair in which she used to take me in her arms and I sleep there without getting scared.

My life was so difficult after she left me... I never use to trim my nails without asking her...not just nails each and everything I don't dare to do without asking her permission or anything.

She is my idol and will be.. she was so patient that she holds and deal with her problems with patience. She every time used to say me,
"Indeed, Almighty is with those who are patient" and she lives her life with patience, not with disgrace.

The Destiny.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara