forgiveness is better.

Chapter-24 forgiveness is better than holding it for too long.

I stretch up my arms in the air, gently moves my soft blue-pink covers while throwing my legs off the bed and drag my self out.

"Ouch!" I yell as I shut open my eyes to look what hits my toe so hard.
Ah! It's the corner of my bed.

Omg! I swear this pain is nothing when compared to others.

However, I look for my mobile. Finally, I find it under my pillows and starts scrolling.

My half-open eyes suddenly widen. Yes, there's this guy's message.

"Ugh! I don't want to go to his party!" I roll my eyes realizing that today is his birthday party. I groan and gets up with an irritating mood.

"Uff! Allah! What's your problem Ayaat?" Zoya asks in a vivid tone and gets up from her bed.

"I'm not going to University today!" I claim.

"But why?" Yumna asks coming from the out. By looking at her I can assume that she's coming back from jogging. I'm surprised that she is already awake.

"I think that's because of Danyal!?" Zoya figures it out and heads towards the washroom.

"Yeah!" I gasp.

"Hmm..fine then! Even I don't feel like going bro.." Yumna sighs and rubs her temple with her fingers.

"Are you okay?" I ask. Since the day she came from Zain's engagement, she is behaving a bit weird.

"Yeah" she shrugs.

"Zoya come out soon" I yell.

I set the bed and clean the room. Yumna is working in the kitchen. And
Zoya finally came out and I rush in.

After getting fresh and having breakfast. I decided to walk in the front yard reading a magazine.

"Hey!!!!!" I can hear someone is greeting someone.

I wonder who is this screaming in the early morning. It's freaking 11 am in the morning can't they greet each other politely.

Nevertheless, I sit on the swing which is left side from the door of your house. I was going to open the magazine but there's comes to a bell.

I'm lazy and don't feel like opening the gate. But there comes another bell. Who could it be though?

I see a person out of my house sticking right in front of my gate. My eyes widen while I suck my breath in and bend down to hide myself seeing that jerk.

What are they doing here? Please save me oh god! I'll definitely pray Salah on time but please spare me this time, please!

I pray to hide myself sitting down in the grass below the fences. I lift my eyes up to see whether they are still there or not. The first thing comes in my mind is.. what is Arhaan doing with Danyal?

"Who's it?" Zoya comes and gets surprised seeing me crawling under the fences.

I gesture her to go inside. She nods and understands what I want to say and quickly gets in.

The bell continued and I shut my eyes hoping that they would go.

I lift my eyes again. Slightly peeped out and gasped as they weren't there but suddenly my head bumped with something. "Ouch!" I groan and looks up. I startled.

As it's Danyal and Arhaan who are peeping up from the fences like a thief who is in search for a chance to climb and dig in the house.

I fake smiled "ha-ha-ha you? What brings you two here?" I hesitantly ask getting up.