chance

Chapter-20 another chance.

"U-ugh! The same things, as usual, I don't want to attend professor's class today" I say walking lazily at the golf field of our university.

Attending every class and doing the same shit things every day feels like I'm trapped in the same fucking walls. I want to do something different probably wants to change my dumass routine...I'm fed up of doing same things every day.

"But Ayaat, if someone comes to know, specially Danyal then he'll surely give you a bad mark," Zoya said
and grabs my wrist.

"Ah! Come on, Zoya every day some of the other members of our class do this, so why can't we?" I shrug and narrow my eyes a bit.

Danyal, one-time disaster and one time a friend. Yes, Danyal is my classmate cum friend who teases me... Can say that he once tried to bully me...but soon he changed and was a good friend of mine. But I don't know how things got changed. He's the president of our university. So Zoya is scared that what if he puts a black mark for me on the merit. But hell no, I know him he'll not do this.

"Try to understand bro.," she says and all I did is just rolling my eyes.

"Rules are meant to be broken gurl!!! I say but was really getting enough of the caring.

"Wait you'll not listen to me... right? I'll call Yumna.." Zoya complains and now looks around for Yumna.

Zoya suddenly holds my wrist and drags me after her. I look at Zoya and then to Yumna who completely has lost in herself in her own world sitting nearby cafeteria.

I wonder why does she so often gets lost in her own world.

"Yumna!!" Zoya calls her out and snaps her fingers across her face.

she startled "h-hey"

"What Hey? I am calling you for fucking 100 times and you are not even turning you dumbhead" Zoya says as sharp as she could.

Yumna gets up. "Woah! Calm down, gurl!! What wrong?" She asks and raises her brows at me and I shrugged.

"Ayaat madam wants to bunk the university" Zoya say and blow her bangs. "Though there are just 20mins left for proof.han's class to get a start." She lowers her voice and sighs.

Yumna laughs. "Zoya!? Ayaat isn't doing anything wrong..huh!" Yumna shrug and giggles."I think we should do it at least one time..we should make lots of memories.." Yumna grins.

"Duh!! I know right bro!" I smirk.

"But!?" Zoya utter.

"But what!?" No, but and stuff, we'll go somewhere and enjoy" Yumna cut Zoya before she completes her sentence.

"Zoya.," I call her and turn her to face me. "I know you are worried about me that what if Danyal give me a bad mark or a black mark which can cause me in trouble as for my respect and dignity would get down..right?" I ask her to assure if that's the point which is troubling her.

She nods. "Nothing will happen..as far as Danyal's concern, you don't have to get worried, he cannot do anything to me.." I assure her and blinks at Yumna who looks really curious what I'm talking about. I shake my head.

"He's a good guy from in...I know him" I say her and we smiled.

Her forehead clears and her eyes give a satisfying sight.

"Exactly..and yes, what are you going to say to your children after you have your own?" Yumna adds and gives a wink.

"I know right! Just going school and studying..too boring! " I tease.