sixth sense

CHAPTER- 45

"Good morning Arhaan" I whisper and smile looking at the way he comforts himself on my bed.

Today's morning is different from rest. Yesterday night Arhaan slept on my bed and I slept on my couch. Well he was hell tired but now look at him he looks so innocent in his deep sleep.
I'll let you sleep honey. I couldn't resist myself to kiss him. And I did on his forehead.

"I love you" I whisper again. I smile and get up from his side. Wait what did I just see?

Arhaan is awake!!??

He is freaking smiling. My cheeks automatically got red I think because that's how I'm shy at this moment. "May Allah bless me with every morning like this.." he murmurs still eyes closed.

I go pale. "Gtg Arhaan!!" I say and run out.

Phew!! This was so embarrassing.. I guess I'm over thinking he is mine I mean he is my fiance and it's completely okay.. I think!! But I'm really a shy one.. oh god I'm so messed.

My hand senses the vibration made my mobile.

Who would it be..so early in the morning.

"I love you too. Oh good morning though ;)"

I gasped.

It's Arhaan. Stupid! I let out a laugh and went in the kitchen. As he is here I'll prepare the breakfast... Probably his favourite dishes.
____________________________

There's exactly 8 hours for Mr. Hasan's hearing. I finally came to know about what Uzair said in the letter.

Arhaan is getting freshen up. I prepared the breakfast and informed Mrs. Slatter to serve him breakfast when he comes down. I quickly go in Uzair's room and start finding any sort of clue I think I can get but I failed so I made it in the Zain's room. I quickly start searching but I did not find anything.

This is getting me messed even more.. I came out and look here and there.. my eyes locked at the sight of dad's room.

I take a deep breath and slowly open his door. My hands and legs are literally shaking but I have to do it.

Common Ayaat, you have very less time.. I finally made in and start searching.. I check the desks and shelves and so all. Wardrobe? I check it in there too.. I need keys for the lockers.. where are the extra keys I can find.. umm.. in the mom's room, I think. I run there and find the keys, I came back here and finally the locker gets open..

I slowly open and I suck my breath in for a second, what the hell are these.. I see a packets full of some kind of powders.. eww what the hell are these..

With my forefinger and thumb I put in a polythene bag and kept it aside. I cover my nose with a kerchief.

Why the hell he puts a broken watch in his locker. This guy is Seriously mad or something.. who does keep the broken watch is their locker duh!!! 

Seriously? There's nothing more here.. I'm literally going crazy now!! I'm not able to find any clues..what should I do.

I sit there thinking in dept. My mind trigger me in my darkest times, the old ones.

Since for a week I used to be locked in a dark room with no food, luckily there was water at least.. sometimes Zain and Uzair used to get me food quietly so that dad won't find out about it. My mom trying her best to take a stand for me but there was always dad behind her not letting her to do so.

Mom once thought to file a report against him but she couldn't probably because dad humiliated her against me.. I know my dad is an asshole.

I gasped as I remember how he forced my head dipping it in a bucket full of water. Though I wriggled crazy as fuck to breathe but as we know he is not a son of human.. he hold me upto when I go pale and blue. After he's frustrations gets a bit lower than usual, he pulled me back up.. I can still feel that sense of choking and heavy breathing.

After a week however mom managed to bring me back from that room and take a really good care of me but then again next month or so if he gets angry or such.. he used to do it again.. I usually scribble the walls for counting down the days so that I'll come to know when I'm going to come out.

One day I thought to be brave and fight back.. that day he came with a belt, I literally with my utmost energy I shrugged him away and he collapsed on the wall hitting his hand to one of the bucket of paint and here his watch breaks.

Oh this is that watch, right! But why did he kept it in a locker? it's  completely strange.

WAIT!!!

Omg yes!!!!

I got the clue..

Uzair said scribbling walls, so that means- I used to scribble down the walls counting the days and the voice echoed meant to the time he bet me my voice used to echo..

Oh! Damned it..

Then the red walls is nothing but a wall actually got red with that paint bucket when collapse on a wall..plus the blood run against my forehead rubbed against that same wall..

Finally!! This is it..

Yes!

I need to go to the basement without wasting anytime.

"Hey, Ayaat." Arhaan stops me. While o rush to down.

"..umm.. yes?" I ask my heart still pounding.

"Why so in hurry?" He asks me.

"I'm a bit busy, you have breakfast I'll be right back.." I assure. For a moment I thought to tell me all, but Uzair said to keep it with me, just me. So sorry Arhaan.

"I'll come with you.." He gets up wiping his hand with the tissue.

"N-no it's fine, I'll be right back in some minutes.. you go, have breakfast..umm.. I made it for specially.." I utter, I don't know what I'm saying. I just have to go quickly so I grin and walk away.

He is there all puzzled. I'm sorry Arhaan it's actually something important.. and I cannot tell you about this. Sorry.

I reach the stairs of the basement. I gulped really hard because I'm really scared of this.. since 5 years I did not even see the face of the basement probably because I'm really afraid off.

It made me flood into that memories which are the worst days of my life. But this time I have to make it. I seriously don't want to but I have to.. for Uzair, for Zain.. for Arhaan.. for Yumna, for everyone of us.

I take deep breath and finally make a step in. It's all dark I open my flashlight and search for the swtich board. There's spider webs and dust all over.

I switch on the lights and boom I see that bucket still spread out in pieces. I see that chair where I was been tied. The walls still has the scribbles, the scratches still looks fresh on the wall and look there's still the belt, the broken belt.. yeah that's how he was cruel..

It's all still look alive and fresh like my scars on my body. Ok umm the evidences right..

Uzair said red walls with a brick hides the colours of all.

So this means the wall of red colour, is made up of bricks right.. so there's brick loosely attached, I guess.. and behind it there's the evidence. Alright.

I start searching the most loosely brick. I have to tell this that Uzair is such a brave like he did this all by his own and no one could ever thought about it. He is indeed gifted with an intelligent brain.

My sixth sense tells me there's someone else in the basement...
________________

(Meanwhile)

Uzair pov.

"Zoya you go I'll be home soon" I say Zoya but she does not listen to me.
_____________________

Sorry, sorry ik I'm hella late
But the story is about to get the climax.
Please let me know how was the story  till yet..
Show your love..
Stay tuned untill next.
Xoxo❤