fast and furious

Chapter 15- fast and furious

We paused at the signal.

"Do you know how to drive a car!?"
He finally said something, otherwise, I would have died here.. for the first time, I did not utter even a word for about 15 mins.
Yeah! Yeah! I talk allot...

"yes I know"

"Oh-okay. Then say me what's this" he points to a couple of things and asks me what are those called and what are they useful for.

"That's a break by which you breaks and that's steering wheel you steer with that and this is an accelerator if we press the accelerator, the car moves," I answered him and move my hairs back because it's really irritating my cheeks.

"So that controls the car movement," he says pointing towards accelerator as if he did not know about it.

"Yes! so?" I frown.

"I wonder what controls your heart movement!?" He questions like an astonished child.

"What!?" I yell in confusion.

"I mean, what is this?" He now points to the rear-view mirror and "what about this" he points to the sun-roof too.

I know that he's trying to piss me off but I am not even less. I decide to answer him upside down.

"That's to check makeup.." I said pointing my index finger to the rear-view mirror and "that's to check if you have any pimple or not.." I then point to the sun-roof.

I can see him biting his lips so that he may not burst out laughing even
I'm controlling my laugh as much as possible seeing his expressions.

My cheeks burns.

"Uh-oh.. so what is this" now he points to the horn.

"That's to scare you, I'll honk it.. if I see YOU," I say sarcastically not to pay attention to his words.

We look at each other and bursts out laughing so hard that my stomach aches. oh god! After so long I am laughing like this...

I can see he is glaring at me again.
I snap my two fingers in front of his eyes and gesture him ''what?''

''nothing!'' he shakes his head in response.

Our eyes met for a second. I can see his dark eyes glooming in happiness I wanted to ask him does he remember me but the horns from behind are distracting us.

I wonder why? And then we realized that the signal is green. He frowned and drives so fast, I literally got scared.

"Drive slow!" I yell at him.

"Have you seen the fast and furious movie?" He asks sticking his hands on the steering wheel.

"Ya! so?"

"Let me show it to you in real life.." he said while driving so fast I almost had a mini heart attack.

"Are you out your mind!?" I scream.

He slows down the speed "well, no!" He winks.

I roll my eyes at him breathing easily.

"Do you want to stay with me I mean do you want to spend more time with me?" He asks giving me a wide smile.

"Never!"

"Floating false..huh!" He says raising his eyebrows "I know you enjoyed!" He grins.

"Blah! blah!" I roll my eyes.

I enjoyed it though. I think aloud I guess and moved my eyeballs to see him. I see that he is glaring at me again.

"What is your problem? Why do you always keep staring at me" I ask with my brow raised.

He Chuckled "well, you know right, I rem... "

"I know-I know! You remember someone when you look at me" I cut him between his sentence tunning my two fingers in the air.

He chuckled.
"Well, we are here dear!" He says in a rhythm.

"Oh!" I look out from the glass.

"By the way, I am not your dear!" I said and gets out of the car and I can feel that he is smirking.

"Thank you again!" I smile and look at him one last time before I go in.

"Your welcome.." he replies with a smile too. Oh gosh, his smiles.

I shake my head and walks in.
_____

Yumna and Zoya are starting at me like I stole a kid's Chocolate and ate it.
They are not uttering even a word.

I walk in awkwardly as if I'm forcefully dragging my self in a stranger's house.

I greet them but they didn't answer me.

Nonetheless, I open the fridge to drink some water. Ah! It's irritating why are keeping an eye on my every action.

I choked and I remembered the scene happened with Arhaan.

I shake my head.
what's wrong with me?

I look at them and they are still looking at me.

"What!?" I finally yell.

They both looked at each other then they look at me "where were you?" Finally, they said something.

I smirked, "as if you don't know?"

They sighed "is there something you are hiding?" Zoya asks me weirdly.

"What wrong with you?" I frown and sits on the couch.

"where were you... I mean are you alright? We know you were with that key guy, is he loyal? and what happened between you and him say us clearly, everything" she adds.

"Hey! It's nothing in that way.... he helped me and he is loyal too" I explained what all happened in his house.

"That's it?" Zoya asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He helped you? You helped him.. Hmmm...that's a thing to think.." she says tapping her chin.

"What?" I shrug.

"Are you both friends or special friends?" Zoya asks me.

"I just met him so how can I make him my special friend" I assured them "and that to he's my lecturer" I added.

They look at each other.
I am going to be completely mad if I stay with them even for a minute.

I stood up and was going to my room but Zoya holds my wrist.

"Uh-oh! So you are not friends haa?" She asks with a puppy face.

I look at Yumna and which followed by Zoya... "Ya so?" I respond with a frown.

"So it means he is your special friend?" she raises her brow.

I narrow my eyed and lined my lips.
They both exchange their glances and suddenly starts beaming.

I hit them with cushions. "What's wrong" Yumna spit it out.

"What do you mean by what's wrong? Hah! You are looking at me as if I did something wrong and observing my every action and asking what's wrong". I yell while hitting them badly with the cushions.

"Ok-ok! Sorry" Yumna says blocking herself with her hands
I stop and sighed.

"But..at least say us that you liked him? Isn't it?" She gives me a wink.
I narrowed my eyes and I hit her again.

She laughed. "Fine.. fine.. fine! I'm sorry!"
______

So guys...
coming chapters will be more interesting, twists and turns and we'll be knowing what happened in Ayaat's previous life.

Stay tuned ;)

Please keep voting and share.

Thank you
Xoxo