call from the past

Chapter-31 call from the past.
a voice from the past-2

"Ayaat!"

"Ayaat!!"

Uzair and Zain slam the door open. They do not care what and how the situation I was sitting in. Why do they even care..hahaha?

Ah! Well! That's awkward.

I make myself comfortable. Arhaan quickly moves aside straightening his shirt.

I'm feeling shy. Hahaha.

They came near me, searching for a fine answer but their eyes show the concern how much they are willing to know how am I.

"What's wrong with you..brothers?" I ask.

"What do you mean by that? You didn't even inform us... Doc. Sara called me and informed us about your situation" Uzair says breathlessly.

Doctor Sara is our family doctor, in short, my mother's best friend. Who always helps and always guides us as she is more like a mother to us.

"Exactly.. how are you feeling?" Zain asks.

I choked.

"Well, I'm good not just good but I'm really good," I say with a wide glowy smile "...now" I add gently moving my eyes to Arhaan.

Well.. yeah I'm very good because seeing hazelnut in front of me feels so good. I cannot even express. Ah! After so long I feel this happy.

"Glad to know that you are fine Ayaati!" Zain says giving me forehead kiss.

I smile.

"I want to talk to you...um.. to you both," I say.

"I'll fill the details," Arhaan says knowing that we need some privacy.

He looks at me before leaving.
I nod and gestures "thank you."

He smiles and leaves.

"Is there something serious?" Zain asks looking for an answer in my eyes.

I sigh and close my eyes for a second. "Uzair... Zain... I actually... I actually regain my memory" I utter.

They both look at me than to each other in confusion.

I giggle. I'm sure that they really want to know in detail so I begin to explain everything.

"..and after falling from the cliff how did I Land here? I mean how am I alive?. I ask.

"Well, as you regain your memory and actually remembered everything. that's good then." Uzairvsays.

"Well, Ayaat...As you know the cliff wasn't too high and there was a lake down after seeing you clinging through the hope from the branch. Arhaan ran down.. to his utmost speed trying to find the way the end of the lake as you know he knows how to swim. " Zain exclaim.

"After that when mom fell down plus so do you. Arhaan saved mom and then he again dived and searched for you. Literally Ayaat.." Zain paused for a second.

"Arhaan went crazy when he couldn't able to find you. After 10mins of searching, he finally found you and drag you out."

"....we gave you and mom regulator tried our best to pull out the water..but.. nothing happened. Ayaat you were hurt at the mid-right side of the head and the blood really drips out a lot and mom got hit at her temple. Uzair was so frightened that doesn't know what to do... I and Arhaan was trying to aid you and mom but then hopefully Uzair called the ambulance and after getting to the hospital. You and mom were in need of blood."

As Zain was saying everything in detail I tried to recollect and imagine the situation and get goosebumps all over my body.

"As mom was suffering from cancer plus her body need more blood. We went in search for blood of her blood group but then we couldn't find enough blood... however she needed more. And at your side.. luckily Arhaan's blood group was the same as yours so he donated blood to you and saved you"

After hearing that hazelnut donated his blood. I feel so warm actually so warm that.. literally I get goosebumps again. I softly touched my skin as if I'm trying to feel his blood.

What's wrong with me!?

I shake my head and again focus what Zain is saying.

"He saved you and I didn't save our mother Ayaat!! We weren't able to save our mother and you know I feel useless for not saving my mother..." He says and sobs.

"No bro...actually doctor said that if we get the blood still she'll die within two days and it's not Zain's mistake it's just the destiny.." uzair say and comforts Zain.

"Hmm.." I nod and look at Uzair as he is staring at his phone.

"Who's it? Calling you again and again?" I ask.

"Dad" Uzair smirks.

Arhaan knocks the door called Zain out for further more details. I and Uzair are alone in the room.

There's a silence for a minute.
And Uzair's mobile starts ringing again. What does the dad want?

"Why the hell is he calling me again and again" he rolls his eyes and declines the call.

"Hey! Wait don't say him anything" I state. I tell him not to say anything about this to Dad because I know why does he always blame me for my mother's death. Although it's his fault.

He nods in agreement.

"Do you know? Why dad hates me since birth?" I ask wondering what will be his reply.

"To be honest he hates you not just you he hates every daughter he feels as if they are a burden and plus when our mother's dad... I mean our grandfather gave his all property to you.." Uzair says.

"Why?" I frown.

"Even he didn't love our mom, he married mom just for the sake of money and was just acting to loved her every time and when our grand father came to know about our dad's intension.. he handed all his property to you.." Uzair completed the part.

"What the heck?" I frown and gawk.

"Yeah, Ayaat" Uzair sigh. "He doesn't even love me... he just is sweet to us just because we make tons of money- by the grace of Almighty..."

My eyes landed on his phone again. Shivers ran down my body to see that Uzair literally didn't decline the call he accepted it. I slap my temple in frustration. Uzair frown and follow my gaze and he gawk covering his mouth. "fu*k". He whispers.

We both look at each other, got totally consumed. I swallow and take his mobile in my hand and turn it on the speaker.

We didn't hear anything but hear some kind of voices. I guess that's the sound of a television. We sigh in relief.

Zain comes in. We quickly pretend to be good. Silence interrupts, my tiny mind flooded the words of Uzair's.. trying to get off the trashes from my brain. But failed.

"Okay then, got to go...Ayaati." Zain walk near me and kiss me on my forehead.

I blush.

"You aren't coming with me?" Zain asks Uzair.

"Yes, I'm."
_______

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment down what do you think what'll happen next.
Stay tuned.

Share with your friends too.
Thanks again <3

Xoxo.