voice from the past

The chapter-30 voice from the past

Arhaan pov

"Ayaat? Ayaat? Get up?" I'm trying to wake her up patting on her cheeks.
I look around to find something. I take the water bottle out from the bag and splash some water on her.

"Oh! God! What should I do!" I get nervous.

I finally carry her in my arms and decides to take her to the hospital.
________

She is under check-up and I'm sitting in the waiting area trembling with my legs.

"My heart is very found of yours!" Her breathtaking murmurings hitting me crazy.

Why did she suddenly say that?

Unknowingly, I trigger myself back in my previous life.

*Flashbacks starts*

"Dear Arhaan, can you please get my Mobile phone from my room?" Aunt. Mariam asks me to bring her mobile from her room.

"Sure aunty" I plaster a wide smile and ran straight from the kitchen all through the hallway.

I did not saw left or right I just Ran.
At that time I was really very dramatic animatedly... I mean I used to imagine kinds of stuff like as if I'm running in the Olympic race and the Aunty's room door is my goal.

"Ouch!" I bumped into someone and our heads together banged. I consider as my opponent and I lost my race.

'It hurts' I murmur and rubbed my forehead. As I moved my head up and saw a pretty girl with shoulder-length straight black hair, wearing a blue dress rubbing her temple with her tender fingers.

I realized that I'm staring at her. But to be honest she is the prettiest girl I've ever met. Though I'm just 14 years old still my eyes weren't getting off from her.

"Are you okay?" She asks coming near me. Her sweet voice is recorded in my mind.

I did not answer.

"I'm sorry, I should have walked carefully" she apologized politely.

I smiled "that was my mistake, I shouldn't have run carelessly," I said looking at her warm hazel eyes. It looks like faded... I wonder why? But got interrupted as Zain came and ask what's going on."Ayaat!? What's wrong?"

At that time my heart was busy remembering her name 'Ayaat!'

I quickly stand up and Ayaat said what had just happened.

To be honest, since the first time I saw her till yet my eyes never get off whenever I see her.

After that, we became good friends.
We played and are together since then, that sudden bump between us when I was 14..made my life colourful.

We were more close after my mom died due to a massive heart attack and my father married aunt. Amina mainly because of Sofia as she was only 10years old.

When my mother went away from me, my only hope was Ayaat's mother because my heart wasn't letting me endure Amina Aunty and Ayaat took really well care of me, providing everything that I want. Like she does to her brothers.

After spending some time with stepmother I came to know that she is very good and kind. She took care of me as her own son never let me feel alone or alienated.