Epilogue

2 years later~

"Make it quick guys. We needs to rush commom!"

"Mama, my  hair tie is broken"

"How did you broke it Hayat?"

"Things just break sometimes unknowingly Zernain."

"My daughter is being a smart kid."

"Kid these days" I gasp.

"Zara did you see my shoe?"

"Zarnain come to mamma dear and stop jumping on couch, you have to wear your shoes yet"

"Zara I am unable to find my tie!"

"Zain please check on Zaki"

"Arhaan get my wallet son!"

"I have your wallet"

"Hayat come to your granny common"

"Ayat where are my socks"

*Phones ringing.*

"Danyal be quick!!"

"Danish stop running you need to change son"

"Yumna I am not able to tie this help me"

"Zara Zaki's crying come up"

I laugh standing on top of the stairs hearing the noices echoing in my house. It's Uzair's wedding and we have each and every member of our family here, not only the kids here the elders too who are in a hurry.

"Here are your socks" I give it to Arhaan.

"Hayat come here, take your hair tie, since that's broken throw it in the dustbin ok?" I say her and I put the tie on her head.

"Okay mommy!" She grins.

"Mommu looks  gorgeous isn't it Hayar?" Arhaan says. "Yes she's beautiful" She smiles. "You both looks the best indeed." I said and blushed.

"COME DOWN GROOM AND GROOM'S BROTHER" I yell out.

"Stop shouting sister, its my wedding let me take time and get ready." He walks down the stairs buttoning his sleeves.

"I know its your wedding Uzair, the bride and the people has already arrived and we are getting late, it's not good to make guests wait bro!" I explain.

"Zoya is already there?" He gawked.

"YES!!" I claim.

"How come I make my bride wait,common lets go.." he cheers. I stare at him with the corner of my eyes. He chuckles. "Kidding sis" he winks.

"Well look at me how do I look?" He asks showing himself. Well not to lie he looks perfect and most handsome. I make dua that he stays away from an evil eye.

"A Monkey." Zain comes.

I laughed. "Yeah, actually, like an ape"

He stares at us and gives us a fake smile.
"Are you guys done?" He say.

"Mom." Hayat comes.

"Uzair takes her in his arms. My neice will tell me how do I look. I don't need y'all feedbacks. " he smirks.

"Mamu looks amazing." She grimaced.

"I know darling." Uzair brush his hair back taking the compliment. "I know right" he smirks.

"Yeah fine, where's Zara?" I ask Zain.

"She's getting Zaki done, she might be coming in a minute now." He says.