Warm and soft

Chapter- 26 warm and soft.

Beep beep beep.

I slap my hand on the alarm clock which is digging right in my right ear making me irritate in the early morning.

I yawn and get up and fell back in my bed again and I sleep again.

"Ayaat!!!!!" I can hear Yumna's voice.
I snored "yeah"

"Ayaat! Get up! we are gonna be late" she yells getting ready.

"What the.." I yell as I look up at the watch "fuck!" we are literally going to be late.

I quickly remove the cover from my legs and get to go fresh.

I hurriedly came to the closet.

Ah! What to wear? Why do we girls have so many clothes and yet complains we don't have any? This is killing me right now.

I crouch my hairs up and grabs a black shirt with black trousers and a grey printed shrug with a silver flower locket attached with pearls in between and I run down and wore white grey lace sneakers.

"Come let's go," Yumna says and we sit in the car.

Honk! honk!

"Zoya comes soon" Yumna yells sitting in the car.

"..Coming" Zoya shouts and locks the doors and Finally she's in.

We sighed together and laughs for our coincidence.

Yumna drives and Zoya gives me my breakfast. "Thank you. You are the best you know" I grin.

I eat my breakfast and feeds Yumna too

I chuckled."What's wrong with us today?" Still food in my mouth.

"Not with us, it's with that alarm clock" Yumna groans.

"..Yeah, why didn't it alarm today?" Zoya asks.

"I choke as I remember that I snoozed it off, if they know about this then they'll probably kill me. Not now but I'll say them later.

"Technology is increasing day by day and it looks like we are lagging behind" I shrug and they look at me.

"What does this mean?" Yumna asks but more sounds irritated.

"We are talking about the alarm and you are saying about technology? Tell us exactly what do you want to say" Zoya said.

"We have mobile phones why don't we set an alarm in them.." I grin and brushes my hairs with the combe which I grab roughly from my drawer.

Nevertheless, I'll be same whether on the cell phone or on an alarm clock.

Zoya rolls her eyes, "well if you don't know I set my alarm in my cellphone, but today how come my mobile was switched off.." she gasps.

"Look we are here, now stop arguing and also stop complaining about the alarms." Yumna say and we get out from the car "....and I know Ayaat you snapped the fucking alarm clock off so stop acting as if you don't know anything.." She claims and my jaw drops.

How did she know?

"Close your mouth... there are mosquitoes in the cellar" Zoya say and turns to leaves...

I swallowed and rush to my class.
I know today Arhaan isn't going to come because he has some work to do.

The day went, as usual, I walk down to the canteen Zoya and Yumna are just busy with their cellphones.