love

Chapter-47

My world is shattered into million pieces. I hear my heartbeat in my ears. Like something very hard banging right besides my ears. My forehead starts sweating and I startled as I hear another gunshot. But this time there's some other guy to shoot.

That guy falls down and the police starts coming in. I hear Zain screaming my name and shaking me vividly but I'm completely not in my senses and I don't know how to react or what to do.

All I can see is Arhaan lying on the ground in front of me which makes me more weak. This is all to much for me to take in. I seriously don't know what to do, I'm completely going insane.

Zain calls me again but I completely ignore it.
"Ayaat!!" He shouts and I inhale deeply as he slaps me, not too hard not too smooth, widely enough to bring me to my senses. I look at him and to be honest I legit don't know how that slap brings me to my senses.

"Arhaan." The only word came out of me. Zain looks at me "ambulance is on it's way please don't worry.." he says which still does not effect my mind. "Arhaan" I cry and goes very near him.

"Get up Arhaan!" I speak gently but weakly.

I quickly untie my scarf and tie it on his waist so that it may helps the blood to stop flowing. "Arha..an I know..you..you will" my vioce deepens as I gulp my fears.

"...I know yo..you'll get..up"

"Zain tell him..Tell him.. to wake up... he cannot leave me like this.." I blabber.

"Zain!! Tell him to get up! Can't you listen what I'm saying..." I shrug his shoulder.

"Arhaan.." I came back him.

I wipe my tears with my sleeve and take a deep breath." Patience Ayaat Patience" I remind myself.

I gulp again.

"Common honey, let's go out..you know right.." I utter and my eyes take a roam of the whole basement. "You know right, I'm so freaking scared of this shitty room.. come let's go out.." I cry as he does not respond to me.

I hear the siren of an Ambulance. They quickly came and the two men walks in holding the stretcher and puts Arhaan on it. I get restless but more scared.

I quickly stand up and holds the stretcher. "Hey!Leave him.. where are you taking him.." I said. But they ignored. "I Said leave him!!!" I shout.

"Ayaat-

"Zain please tell them to stop" Zain was about to say something but I cut him.

"Ayaat listen to me.. he'll be fine! Trust me!!" He comforts me by putting his hands on my shoulders and I shrug them off immediately.

"You are not getting me Zain..." I speak a bit louder.

"Arhaan is already fine.. nothing is wrong.. please understand he.. he is just.. you know.. maybe pranking me... Don't you remember he used to do it before..." I say continously without accepting the fact just happened.

"Ayaat!!!!" He shouts and I tremble.

"Wait..." I don't want to listen anything all I need is to go with them. I quickly jump in the ambulance. My heart is not ready to accept the reality. I don't know anything!! I want him to be alright in front of me.. I don't want to hear anything.. my heart is just throbbing.

Not again ya Allah. Why do you always take my beloved ones away from me. But not this time. He needs to be fine, for me at least.. he cannot leave me like this.

I see him lying on the stretcher with an oxygen mask on face. The monitor is reading his plus which is less than usual. The cloth I wrapped around his waist is soaked in blood. The monitor suddenly starts beeping.. he breathe very hardly..