I.

| Beyoncé POV |
Thursday Morning
Tampa Florida Home
7:30 AM
_____________________________

I Groaned Listening To My Fiancé's Alarm Go Off. The Thought Of Waking Up Just Made Me Want To Stay In Bed Even Longer.

When You Have Kids Everything Changes. Some Things Can Be In A Good And Others Can Be Bad.

"Mmm you up baby?" Andre Snaked His Arms Around Beyoncé's Waist Kissing The Back Of Her Neck.

"Obviously. I don't know why you lasted that long last night knowing that the kids had school." Beyoncé Sat Up Making Sure To Hold The Covers.

"But you liked it tho. You can't lie and say my dick ain't the best." He Smirked.

"Well you keep thinking that while I go and get my kids ready." She Got Up And Placed Her Silk Robe On. 

Andre Smirked Watching Her Ass Jiggle "Instead of looking, you can be pinning down barbershop day for both you and AJ."

"That's why I'm picking him up from school. Worry bout yourself and I'll do the same shawty."

She Went Into The Bathroom Starting On Her Morning Routine Which Lasted 20 Minutes.

Beyoncé Then Left Out Of The Bedroom And Went Down The Hallway To Her Daughter's Ariana, Bedroom.

"Mom you looking for me?" She Jumped And Turned Around Looking At Her 14 Year Old Daughter.

"Well good morning my precious angel." Ariana Gave Her Mom A Hug And Beyoncé Kissed Her Cheek.

"Mom stop doing that. I don't know where your lips be oh my gosh." She Wiped Her Cheek.

"I did the same damn thing to bring you into this world. Shit even your grandmother does it although her lil wrinkles be getting in the way."

"Grandma doesn't have wrinkles. You need to be talking about that double chin you getting. Gobble gobble." Ariana Laughed And Walked Off Going Downstairs.

An Hour Later, The Family Of 4 Was All Dressed And Ready To Go.

"Daddy I'm not going to kiss you anymore! I'm freaking 15." Ariana Giggled As Her Dad Tried To Kiss Her.

"Andre won't you leave that damn girl alone. She don't wanna show no affection to nobody cause she gotta lil boyfriend." It Wasn't My Intentions On Telling Andre That But Oh Well

"Mom! You wasn't supposed to say anything." Beyoncé Covered Her Mouth Like She Was Shocked.

"We'll talk later about that but aye you know what's up." He Snapped His Fingers And Pointed At The Door.