11.

| Elyse POV |
Monday, 7:05 PM

We Came To Outback After Six Flags

We Came To Outback After Six Flags. It Was Fun And All But Something Was Going On With Bey And Ariana.

Ari Kept Trying To Talk To Her But Ms.Beyoncé Wasn't Having That. It Was Funny Cause The Resting Bitch Was Surely There.

"Mom can we go get our nails done when we get back in town?" Ari Sipped On Her Cola.

"Ask your father." Bey Raised Her Eyebrow.

"YEET!" Aj Busted Out Laughing Which Made Julez Do Some Type Of Move And Started Laughing Himself.

We Quickly Ate, Then It Was Time To Go. Bey Was The First One Up. She Flashed Me A Warm Smile.

"Y'all go ahead to the truck

"Y'all go ahead to the truck." Uncle Jay Told Us Pulling Out His Credit Card And Placing It In The Black Wallet For The Wallet.

I️ Decided To Stay With Uncle Jay While They Went Outside With Bey.

"Uncle Jay what's wrong with Bey?" We Looked Around For Our Waiter.

"It's not much I️ can say but just try to help Ariana reconsider her options." He Sighed Deeply.

10 Minutes Later, We Were Pulling Out Of The Restaurant's Parking Lot.

"Mom you still not answering my question." Ari Waited For An Answer But Never Got One.

"Just leave the situation alone." I️ Told Her.

"I️ just asked one question and she acting like I'm asking for a million dollars. That's why I️ hate when she's around other people cause she always changing up her attitude." Ari Started Texting Her Dad.

"Leave mama alone, you keep bothering her with your dragon breath." AJ Said, Whenever He Said Something Julez Would Laugh Or It Would Be The Other Way Around.