III.

| Beyoncé POV |
Tampa, Florida
6:45 PM

"What Nicki!? Am I️ pregnant or not!?" She Was Stalling And It Was Pissing Me Off.

"Girl kiss my ass but here you go congratulations." She Rolled Her Eyes Handing Me The Test.

I️ Looked At The Hundreds Of Other Tests And Saw The Negative Also

"Thank God!" I️ Sat Down On The Toilet Seat Placing My Head In My Hands.

I Really Wouldn't Mind Having Another Baby But Having It With Andre. I'm Not So Sure About That.

People Change Tremendously. They Can Be So Nice At The Beginning And Turn Into This Evil Soul. The Only Great Thing That Honestly Came Out Of Our 17 Year Relationship Was My Kids.

I️ Don't Know How My Kids Would Feel About Their 31 Year Old Mom Being In Another Relationship Other Than Their Dad.

"Come here." Nicki Opened Her Arms For Me To Hug Her And Of Course I️ Did.

"Don't worry, you won't have to pop your pussy anymore for him." She Rubbed My Back Slowly.

I️Couldn't Help But Laugh. "It's getting late and you need to go home. I'm tired of you and your little corny jokes."

"Alright I'm gonna leave but make sure you call me after you get out church tomorrow. I️ love you gal." She Kissed My Cheek.

"I️ love you more boo." I️ Smiled Walking Her Downstairs And Out The Front Door.

"Text me to let me know you made it home safely!" I️ Yelled.

"I'm going to get some dick!  I'll let you know how it was!" She Yelled Back.

"Go extra rounds for me!" I️ Busted Out Laughing Cause She Stuck Up Her Middle Finger And Sped Off.

I️ Rushed Back Upstairs To Try And Attempt To Hide The Pregnancy Tests But When I️Went Up There Somebody Was Already Snooping In My Business.

"What's this Ms.Beyoncé? Are you having another baby?" Audrey Asked.

"No." I️ Took The Pregnancy Tests Away From Her And Threw Them In A Plastic Bag.

"Oh. Daddy!" She Ran Out Of The Room Calling For Andre Which Pissed Me Off.

Just As Beyoncé Was About To Walk Out Of The Room, She Bumped Into Andre Who Looked Like Somebody Shitted On Him.

"What's wrong wit you?" He Pulled Me To Him Looking Down Into My Eyes.

"Nothing I'm just trying to clean the bedroom up. Shit is everywhere." I️ Lied Hoping That He Would Just Let Me Go.

"Oh you sure? Audrey telling me some other shit and the room is already clean babe." He Licked His Lips.

"Well I️ don't know what she said but I️ need for you to move. Love you." I️ Stood Up On My Tippy Toes Pecking His Lips.