XXVIII.

| Jay POV |
Fabio & CO Italia
12:34 PM

| Jay POV |Fabio & CO Italia12:34 PM

"Wow that's really nice. See we have 2 girls and one boy." Bey Giggled As The Worker Of This Little Furniture Told Her Stories About Her 8 Kids.

"That's much blessings...after I️ have 3 kids I️ knew my life was over." She Had An Accent, You Could Tell She Wasn't From The United States.

"We just want 3 more at the max." I️ Said Looking At Bey Who Gave Me That Crazy Stare.

"That's it for you mama!" She Laughed Making Both Bey And I️ Laugh.

About 10 Minutes Of Talking With Her, Bey And I️ Left Out Of Little Place. We Spent Nearly 30k On Furniture.

"She was so sweet baby." I️ Opened The Car Door For Bey Before Taking My Place In The Driver's Seat.

"She was but I️ was ready to go. She's a good saleswoman overall." They Pulled Off Going To Get Themselves And The Kids Something To Eat.

"That's how I️ felt last night. I️ did one little trick and you had my ass up till 5 in the morning. It was good but horrible, I'm getting old Jay."

"How you think I️ feel?! I'm putting in most of the work witcho lazy ass." She Glared At Me.

"Ain't nothing lazy about me nigga! I️ will throw this ass back on anybody's father, uncle, grandfather..great grandfather. Don't get it twisted Camel."

"Well shit you do that then." I️ Laughed Pulling Up To This Seafood Store Parking In The Front.

"Watch me, and for the record I'm done with yo UGLY ASS!" She Rolled Her Eyes And Got Out Slamming The Door.

Jay Got Out And Walked Up Behind Her. "You done with me now? We ain't even married yet baby."

"I only said yes because that was life long dick appointments for me but now that I️ know that I️ gotta sleep next to Sleeping Hideous, you can just kick me to the curb." She Shook Her Head.

He Ended Up Laughing. "Sleeping Hideous? Damn I'm that ugly?"

"Ugly isn't even the word." She Scoffed.

"That's alright.. not every girl thinks that. I'm what every girl dreams of. I'll be a cute millionaire shit."

"A cute millionaire who dies from blue balls cause he didn't receive any puss-"

I️ Covered Her Mouth, That Shit Was Very Foul. I'm Going To Pray For Whomever The Wedding Planner Is..She's Going To Have To Deal Wit Bey's Shit For Who Knows How Long?

"My bad I'll stop cursing but what are we going to get from here? Crab legs and shrimp?" She Asked Turning Around Looking Into My Eyes.

"Yea but we gotta stop by the store and get some potatoes, corn and sausage. It's only fair if we do it."