31.

| Shawn POV |
Kansas City, MO
1:34 AM

Tonight Marks The 20th Show Of Watch The Throne Tour

Tonight Marks The 20th Show Of Watch The Throne Tour. It Just Gets Lit Every Show, Probably Because Different Crowds Get Us Crunk.

Right Now I'm On The Way To The Jet Cause I'm Flying Down To Tampa. I️ Haven't Seen My Family In God Knows How Long.

Bey Hasn't Been Really Talking To Me, Cause A Few Days Ago She Said That She Needed To Talk To Me About Something That Happened.

Me Being The Dumbass I️ Am. Asked Her If She Can't Wait Till I️ Come Back To Florida...That Offended Her So She's Had Me On The Block List.

I'm Finna Go Pop Up On Her Ass And Take Her Out Shopping.

The Ride Out To Tampa Was Very Smooth Thank God, Julius Was On Vacation. He'd Be Returning Next Week And It Couldn't Get Here Any Faster.

The Crew Dropped Me Off Home Going To Their Designations. I️ Pulled Out My Keys Unlocking The Door To Her House.

The Alarm Went Off Making Me Hurriedly Type In The Code. Nobody Even Bothered To Come Except Bey's New Dog, Luna Which Is An Doberman Pinscher.

Jay Closed The Door And Looked It Kneeling Down To Greet The Dog With Love.

The House Was Nearly Empty, Everything Was Getting Shipped Into The U-Haul Truck Where Bey's Cousin Marlon.

After Playing Around With Luna, I️ Carried My Luggage Upstairs And Checked On Each Kid That Was Sound Asleep In Bed.

Then It Was Bey's Turn Who Just So Happened To Be Naked.

Jay Went To Go Take A Quick Shower And Join Into Bed With Beyoncé. He Wrapped His Arms Around Her Making Her Feel At Ease.

"Mmm baby." She Was Backing Her Ass Up On Him Making Them Come Even Closer.

"Bey you finna make me hard. Let me just sleep wit you." He Kissed Her Neck Moving Himself But She Just Continued To Do It.

Beyoncé Stopped And Eventually Went To Sleep Then Jay Shut His Eyes Also.

__________________________

I️ Opened My Eyes Cause Of The Sun Beaming In My Eyes From The Curtains. Bey Was Talking To Someone On Her Phone.

"So I'm going to make love to my man right now because he's was just nominated for 7 awards." Her Deep Southern Voice Filled The Room.

I️ Watched Her Facial Expression Which Made Me Almost Start Laughing.