V.

| Tina POV |
May 27, 2018
9:21 AM
__________________________

"Hiddie Hiddie Hiddie Ho!" I️Walked Inside Of Beyoncé's House The Next Day After Solange Texted Me.

"Grandma is here!" My Beautiful Grandsons Came Running Downstairs Showering Me With Their Love.

"Hello my precious grand-babies." I️ Kissed Their Forehead Before Hugging Them Again.

"Grandma can you cook up something? Mom is still laying down listening to music." Caleb Asked.

"Yes go get what y'all want to eat out. Get the pots and pans too I'm going to check on your mom."

"Good luck!" The Boys Ran Off While Tina Went Up The Stairs.

She Surpassed All Of The Furnished Rooms Before Stopping At Beyoncé's Door.

I️ Sighed Deeply Before Opening The Door Seeing That She Was Sitting Up In Bed On Her Computer.

"Hi baby." I️ Smiled Lightly, Beyoncé Looked Up And Then Back Down.

She Started Crying Out Of Nowhere Which Scared Tina. Beyoncé's Past Was Very Rough And Now Was The Breaking Point.

I️ Went Over To Her Side Of The Bed And Pulled Her Into My Arms.

"Shh baby..I'm right here. I️ know it's hard right now but don't ever forget your worth. You are strong, beautiful and intelligent. You are MY Beyoncé, the greatest blessing anyone could ever ask for. We all have flaws baby, it only takes the right one to real accept them." I️ Kissed On Her Forehead While Rocking Us Back And Forth.

"You'll get through this. If you're going through it just know, it's called going through it baby. Everyone goes through something in their life. You're not gonna get stuck there, you're not gonna die. You're gonna survive, whether you have to be alone it's not the end."

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Slowly, Agreeing With Her Mom. She Thought That Maybe This Was The Time To Get Out And Actually Search For Love.

Love That She's Been Needing And Also Another Person.

"I️ love you and I'm going to give you some time to get yourself together because in here smells like sweaty balls and tears. Come downstairs when you're finished." Tina Kissed Her Forehead And Went Back Downstairs To Start On Their Breakfast.

"Turn on some gospel or something. I'm tired hearing this trick music."

"Grandma this is the only reason why grandpa Richard married you." Julez Said Making AJ Laugh.

"Boy I️ almost told you something." Tina Chuckled As She Prepared Her Ingredients.

"Tell me something I️ wanna here Grandma!" Julez Came Into The Kitchen Bouncing To The Music.

Only If Beyoncé Felt This Way, Tina Thought About Her Daughter Who Was Hurting.

| Ariana POV |