XXIV.

| Beyoncé POV |
Orlando Health Hospital
September 3
11:07 AM

"Beyoncé Knowles." The Nurse Called From The Little Door.

Jay Got Up And Helped Her Following The Doctor. He's Known About This Pregnancy Since About Like The Middle Of August.

He's Been To The First Doctor's Appointment With Me And Honestly It Was The Best Feeling.

"I'm so ready to see our little baby. Although this is what my second time seeing it I'm still eager!" Beyoncé Was Excited To See Her Little Blessing.

"We have what 30 more weeks? That's a long time." Jay Rubbed Beyoncé's Stomach That Was Still Flat.

"Who knows it can be sooner than that. I️ had both of my kids before 40 weeks. Sex is one way to make the baby come faster so you better get on your game when I️ hit 8 months fool." I️ Smirked Grabbing His Little Chin Hairs.

He Laughed Walking Back To The Room.

"Ok so I'm going to give you the gown to change into sweetie and then we can start." Beyoncé Grabbed The Little Gown And The Nurse Stepped Out.

10 Minutes Later She Came Out And Got Up On The Table.

Jay's Phone Started Ringing, I️ Don't Know But It Felt Like Butterflies Were In My Stomach.

"Why didn't you answer it baby?" He Had Declined The Call And Slid His Phone Back In His Pocket.

"This is more important than some meeting. I'll call them once we get out of here." My Nurse Came Back Inside After He Said That.

We Got My Weight And All That Extra Stuff. I'm Surprised I️ Only Gained 3 Pounds With Ari And AJ, They Made Her Cop About 60 Pounds Each.

"Ok I'm going to put this jelly on your stomach,it's kind of cold but it'll be alright." She Smiled Pouring The Gel On My Lower Abdomen.

"Let's get this show on the road." She Grabbed Probe And Placed It On My Stomach Moving It Around Slowly.

She Looked At The Monitor Confusingly. "Let's try from another angle."

Jay Grabbed My Hand Slightly Squeezing It. Nothing Was Happening And She Tried Everything.

"Maybe I'm doing something wrong let me grab Dr.Nicholas." She Wiped The Probe And My Belly Before Walking Out.

Jay Stared At The Screen Trying To Figure Out What He Was Looking At.

Dr.Nicholas Then Stepped In Shaking Our Hands And Grabbed The Gel Pouring It Onto My Stomach.

"Is everything alright Doc?" I️ Cocked My Head To The Side Watching Him Look Uneasy.