2.

| Ariana POV |
Sandy's Nail Spa
4:32 PM
_____________________________

"Mom can you just take the picture?" She Was On The Phone Talking With Dad Not Even Focusing.

"Your mom knows that I don't allow AJ to do that. So how bout you tell her I apologize for his misbehavior." She Hung Up The Phone Angrily.

"Ready?" I Nodded My Head And Posed.

"Girl I don't know why you wanna take so much damn pictures

"Girl I don't know why you wanna take so much damn pictures. You act like you Naomi Campbell when you really lookin lik-"

"Mom don't trip. Let's just go inside and get your funky nails done." I Took My Phone From Her And Went To Post That Picture On Instagram.

"If my nails are funky then your nails are funky also. Ya breath is stink also take a gum." She Reached Inside Of Her Purse Handing Me The Peppermint Gum.

Mom Ended Up Paying For My Nails Even Though Daddy Gave Me 100 Dollars. Our Total Was $115.78. Only Cause Mom Wanted The Extra Stuff.

We Went To Some Little Jamaican Restaurant And I Suggested On Me Paying.

After That We Left Making Our Way Home. Mom Carried Her Bag Of Food Into The House.

I Went Upstairs To Change Really Quickly And Then Went Into The Dining Room To Eat My Food.

"Sissy!!" Ariana Turned Around And Saw Her 6 Year Old Half Sister Walking In With Their Dad.

"Not this shit again." Mom Mumbled While Pouring Her Drink.

"Hi Audrey." I Smiled, I Don't Think Mom Really Accepts The Fact That Dad Still Has Another Child From Somebody Else.

"Hi Ms.Beyoncé." She Went And Gave Mom A Hug. "How are you sweetheart?"

"Good. Daddy do you have my food?" Dad Walked In With Zaxby's Bags.