9.

(A/N: JUST BECAUSE I️ LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!😭💛 Y'all Betta Love Me Back Too!)

| Elyse POV |
Orlando, Florida
9:07 AM

| Elyse POV |Orlando, Florida 9:07 AM

"Thank you Ms.Beyoncé." She Had Done My Hair In Goddess Locs.

"But when I️ asked her to do my hair like that she complained about it." Ari Rolled Her Eyes.

"Cause you were complaining about my braiding technique. If you had just sit your ass down like Elyse did it wouldn't even take that long." Ms.Beyoncé Snapped Her Fingers In Ari's Face Smiling.

"Mom you k-"

"Go ahead and lie so I️ can knock the shit outta you. Y'all need to go get dressed because we're about to pull out."

"Pull out..hmm that's what you're going to be saying to Jay tonight huh?" Ari Joked.

"They gon be pulling yo damn body out the fucking dirt if you keep playing with me Ariana." She Got Mad Real Fast.

"Ok mom, my bad for saying you're going to get loaded like a Twinkie."

"Keep playing with me." Ms.Beyoncé Went Up The Stairs.

Ariana Came Upstairs With Me So That I️ Could Do Her Eyebrows Before We Left.

"Y'all look like y'all belong an a art museum? Drawing eyebrows on for what?" The Boys Came In The Room Messing With Us.

"Y'all are so annoying get out!" Ari Yelled At Them.

"You're annoying. Hi Elyse." They Waved While Smiling.

"They think that shit is funny ima beat them and I️ don't care what my mom has to say cause they always runnin out."

"They alright." I️ Giggled Adding Concealer To Her Brows.

"Man I️ can't stand them. They act like this when we're not on vacation too." She Was Texting Her Lil Boo.

Both Of Us Have Boyfriends But My Relationship Is Open And Hers Is Private. Ariana Is Quiet Around People She Doesn't Know But Once She Gets To Know You That's It.

All In All, She's My Best Friend And Another Sister That I've Never Had.

| Beyoncé POV |