VIII.

| Shawn POV |
May 29,Friday
5:34 PM

"Uncle Jay! Ms.Beyoncé just pulled up!" Elyse Yelled From The Living Room.

We Decided To Pull Out A Little Later Since Orlando Wasn't Too Far From Where We Lived.

This Girl Was Too Damn Excited And I️Dont Know For What Reason.

I Grabbed My Wallet Placing It Into My Back Pocket And Then Shoved My New iPhone X Into The Other One.

There Was Knocks On My Front Door. "Elly get the door!"

After I Turned Off Everything, The Living Room Was My Next Stop, And Surprisingly Beyoncé Was Sitting On My Sectional Couch Scrolling Through Her Phone.

"We don't let guests inside." I️ Chuckled Watching Her Stand Up.

"I'm no guest boy. I'm far from a guest, you can play that with your little hoes cause I️ ain't one of em." She Fixed Her Hat Smirking.

"I️ think that dress is too short, and why would i have hoes if I️ got somebody who's worth more than that?" Shawn Went Into The Kitchen Grabbing Grocery Bags That Consisted Of Snacks For The Kids

"Why you so worried about my dress? You ain't my daddy." Beyoncé Snuck Up Behind Shawn.

Shawn Turned Around Letting His 6'2 Frame Tower Over Her.

"I️ ain't gotta be yo daddy, but I️ can surely do some things not even you would imagine. I️ can be more than your damn daddy. Now greetings to you Beyoncé." That Left Her Lost For Words, She Hugged Him Inhaling His Scent.

"Alright lovebirds can we get this show on the road? Orlando is like a few hours away from here and I️ don't need y'all to be creating another lil sibling for us no time soon." Elyse Poked Her Inside Of The Kitchen Smirking.

"Yea I️ agree, I️ don't wanna have to mess nobody up while on vacation." I️Went Out To The Living Room Handing The Grocery Bags To Elyse.

Beyoncé Grabbed A Duffle Bag While Shawn Placed The Suitcases Together. They Walked Out Of The House And Shawn Locked Up Everything.

He Placed The Suitcases In The Trunk And Then Shut It.

"You want me to drive?" Shawn Asked Beyoncé.

"Duhh! You're the man right ok?" Beyoncé Was Feisty At Times And Other Times She Was A Lil Buttercup.

I Couldn't Help But To Laugh And Open a The Passenger's Door For Her.

"Whattt..you're gentleman? I️ appreciate it."She Got In, And I️ Closed The Door Going Around Getting Inside Of The Driver's Seat.

"Uncle Jay don't wreck. Remember you had that little beep beep and you was speedin?" Elyse Busted Out Laughing Making The Kids Laugh.