13.

| Beyoncé POV |
Gucci Department Store
2:34 PM

"My baby's birthday is tomorrow and I'm looking for Gucci headbands. What do y'all have in store?" I️ Looked Around Asking One Of The Employees.

"Well we have all kinds of Gucci headbands. How old is he turning?" He Asked.

"He's turning 9, and just give me 3 different kinds and I'll have a Gucci Sweater." I️ Still Had To Get Him Some More Games For His PlayStation.

I'd Be Picking Him And Julez Up Tonight After This Little Date Shawn Has Planned For Us. He Wants To Go Laser Tagging And Then Other Places.

I'm Totally Down For Whatever He Wants To Do, Especially Since I've Worked Hard For To Get Him Those Things.

I'm Pretty Andre Won't Be Getting Him Anything But My Baby Doesn't Lack For Nothing. He'll Never Have To Rely On Nobody.

After I️ Spent Almost $2,000 In Gucci, I️ Went To And Brought Me Some Clothes Before Heading Back Home.

Right When I️Was Pulling In, There Was Another Car That Was Black Pulling In Right Behind Me.

I️ Looked Confused For A Moment Then Realized It Was Kelly's Car. I️ Got Out Grabbing My Shopping Bags And Went Inside Of My House Through The Garage Door.

"So like you not gon acknowledge your sister? I️ can't stand when bitches like you get some good dick." She Slammed The Door.

"Kelly don't make me beat your ass. It's hot as hell in Tampa right now and I'm not in the mood." I️ Turned And Saw Her Goofy Ass Silently Laughing.

"And when did I️ start getting good dick? Mind your fucking business before I️ fuck you up

"And when did I️ start getting good dick? Mind your fucking business before I️ fuck you up." I️ Smirked.

"You gon fuck me up huh daddy?" She Walked Up To Me Slapping My Ass.

"Carry your freaky ass home!" I️ Giggled.

"I'm sorry I've just been horny lately, and Tim hasn't been home cause of business trips but do you talk to somebody new?" She Went Into The Kitchen Snooping Around In My Cabinets.

"Yes Kelendria." I️ Playfully Rolled My Eyes.

"Ooo bitch spill itt! Spill all the tea!!!" She Was Geeking Up Over Nothing.

"This guy Shawn, I️ met him at the pharmacy with Nicki. Then that next day we saw each other at church, now we're just hitting it off." I️ Smiled At The Thought Of My Baby.

"He's been hitting it? That's what you mean?" She Clapped Her Hands.

"Noo we haven't reached that stage yet." I️ Giggled.